Buyer / Seller transaction report

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a big shaver tip tool from Lizardking a few weeks back. Thank you Tony for a very pleasant worry free transaction!
-Frank

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Vyc's one of the good guys!

Vyc noticed that I was looking for some cue building DVD's and book and I hadn't heard from the guy selling them so he offered the whole set I was looking for in a pm.

We made the deal and he had them to me across the country in three days!

Vyc is a stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase and front the money to him any time. Very trustworthy and great communications.

Thanks again Vyc!

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Bought a cue from this douche Chris Zayes of Greer SC. Phone number 8644845677 cash tag $zayas83 he had me call him so he could convince me of his impeccable honesty and integrity so I would cash app the payment. He promised to get the cue out the very next morning which didn't happen... something with his son the first day, something with his wife the second day.... so 3 days later he finally makes a shipping label and messages me to nickel and dime me out of 7$ more because shipping was 25$ instead of the agreed 18$ I did receive the cue. However it has a 1-2mm lift at the joint when rolled and he told me it was straight. I did give him multiple avenues to make it right but he chose to respond by saying it was "fine when he shipped it out" and then blocked me. So here he is, give him a shout out for me
9e5221249aad0ace2d513eb4d1246e2b.jpg
f4b1bc7cfc2234314673d79a47abbcd7.jpg
684514b6926d3534e8954b476ba847c9.jpg
b4b09fc02c143efde79be299b6595930.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deal with Magix

Did a trade deal with this gentlemen and it was fantastic, He was very prompt in shipping his trade item and was a smooth transaction. Would Highly recommend this guy. I made another post about our deal but I think I used the wrong thread lol.

Thanks

Toxis

Registered
Has anyone dealt with Jmidas here? He had a Predator 314 on here for $100, I messaged him and he said it’s available. I tell him I’ll take it so I PP him the money. That was over 2 weeks ago and no shaft. No email, no reply to my PM here or the comment on his wall yet it shows he signs in daily. Someone want to tell him this isn’t a dating app where ghosting occurs?

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
mezz ignite shaft

just had a great transaction with Tinh Ly, quick payment and good emails
A+

Robert.Beak

Registered
Hi everyone! Tell me please, has someone met or held a similar cue in hands?
The seller says that this is the best cue that he had:confused::confused::confused:
image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

What do you think?

mizzoutiger26

Picked up a cue off $TAKE HOR$E last week. Quick shipping (2 business days), good packaging, threw in some extras for me along with a great cue. Thanks again!

CavinTan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys, please beware of user "Levarr" he just tried to scam me and a dispute is on-going with paypal. thank God i did not pay F&F. Admin please ban him.

Attached was the small box of random lifestyle product he sent me. plus our convo and thread for the barnhart i supposedly bought.
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-13 at 9.21.50 PM.jpeg
barnhart ad.PNG
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG

Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• janio0.PNG
    janio0.PNG
    46.5 KB · Views: 231

71dewajack

Purchased a cue from chuckpilegis, A+ experience! Excellent packaging, cue was exactly as described, and when USPS took a lot longer than expected, Chuck, without any complaint from me, filed a claim with USPS and the cue showed up within 48 hours. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. Exceeded expectations!

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought an old cue from cuesblues and couldn't be happier with the transaction. He represented the cue well, showed lots of pictures and there were no surprises other than getting it packed and ready to go even before I had paid for it. A+

Gr8tshot

I want to share and thank Brian C.
kicking chicken for my omen shaft, I am very impressed on how well he packed and did the whole process to get it to my door. I salute you sir for a job well done, your description in your ads is exactly what was delivered, you helped me with your knowledge and expertise in this industry and I can’t thank you enough.

TrxR

Just got a pm for a WTB add from

bornlovely772

It seems suspect as he has no post and a recent member. I searched the user name on google and shows he joined a whole bunch of forums around the same time with no post on any of them. Found one claim on another forum that he had replied to WTB adds .

Could be wrong but it seems strange .

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

bornlovely772

It seems suspect as he has no post and a recent member. I searched the user name on google and shows he joined a whole bunch of forums around the same time with no post on any of them. Found one claim on another forum that he had replied to WTB adds .

In life you must not get sucker in too those too hod to be true thing.

Yes they do happen, but not frequently.

Rick from TV’s Pawn Stars, was on radio this week, admitted he get taken from time to time. Once for 40k.🤮

21Hoosier

I completed a purchase with RunEmOut08 and couldn't have been more pleased. Heath has good communication, accurate description, fair price, and shipped promptly. I would not hesitate to deal with again and highly recommend.

Bterry

bornlovely772

Same. He tried to send me pics from another post and say he had the cue. Clear scam

Bterry

bornlovely772

I didnt want the first cue he sent pic of a predator 3k7 with no logo on it. He conveniently had a second with a logo. Found the first pic he sent on a recent post about a 3k7. He took the pic off the post and sent it to me as if it was his cue. Scammer. Lazy scammer at that.