Pool Ball Collecting.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One other quick way to appreciate having numerous ball sets is to play a game of KRazy Eight Ball made up from 21 different sets - rules similar to Basic Pocket Billiards - but played where each player can only use three pockets on one side of the table. First player to pocket any 10 of the eight balls plus the game winning GOLD eight ball in one of their three pockets is the winner...

84eef1855b06f5bb992576f17d0b4eea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must log out now, gentlemen.

Many thanks for your company this afternoon (or morning) and for making a new member feel welcome to your forum. Look forward to chatting again soon.

Welcome to AZB --- keep us posted of your sets and thoughts!

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One other quick way to appreciate having numerous ball sets is to play a game of KRazy Eight Ball made up from 21 different sets - rules similar to Basic Pocket Billiards - but played where each player can only use three pockets on one side of the table. First player to pocket any 10 of the eight balls plus the game winning GOLD eight ball in one of their three pockets is the winner...

cc86bfb0d84bee15ee58e3debf2d2d0f.jpg

Interesting idea! Who thinks up this stuff?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting idea! Who thinks up this stuff?

That would be me

I developed a set of rules for this game to help a friend get over his "problem" of always choking on his eight ball shots in the various leagues and different ball designs he plays with --- and I call it KRazy Eight Ball - and added the challenge of fewer pockets and variations on rules.

I'll post a pic of the rule set so anyone can zoom in and read the changes - or if you'd like, send me a PM and I'll forward a PDF copy for printing.

The picture idea was hard to read --- I'll see what else I can do. In the meantime, PM for a copy that I can email to whomever wants one.

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of my collection,
I will post more photos later as I have way to many and would like to sell some, I have many trays of extra balls that could be replacment balls for someone who id looking. pm me if you are interested after I post the rest of the pictures.
thanks!

Attachments

• 199619_10200524232567383_1285577059_n.jpg
    199619_10200524232567383_1285577059_n.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,871

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Birthday gift.

Thank you so much for sharing photographs and thoughts, ladies and gents, they're all much appreciated.

K2K: We must be kindred spirits, sir, as I, too, like to dream up pool variations. Here's a new game created for a friend recently, sending him the set and instructions (pictured) as a birthday gift.

full

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you so much for sharing photographs and thoughts, ladies and gents, they're all much appreciated.

K2K: We must be kindred spirits, sir, as I, too, like to dream up pool variations. Here's a new game created for a friend recently, sending him the set and instructions (pictured) as a birthday gift.

That's an Interesting game idea --- I like games that involve a "gamble" as you have created with the doubling cube. I have a few of a similar doubling cube from a person that created an entire game around the "cube". Interesting. Very interesting.

I have developed a few games as well that use the idea of a player affecting the bet or point value of game - one called KRazy Poker - that involves chips.

Tell us about the name "Romanian Pool".

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Romanian Pool.

Essentially, it's just because my friend is Romanian and his name is Liv, hence the country's tricolour and his personalised ball on the instructions sheet. :)

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
Clay Ball With Clock Display

This is what I was Talking about on the first Page.

Attachments

• 20160312_185107.jpg
    20160312_185107.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,697

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Pool clock.

Nice one, ProZac. I've never seen one of those before, sir. Is it about seventy to eighty years old do you think?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an "interesting" VIGMA set that was made with limited release and has a surprisingly great finish to all balls. The weights are within 1% as well as the diameters. They play well and polish nicely. The 8 ball is quite unique.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1457988299.205933.jpg