Message Limit - Still 150?

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you still limited to 150 private messages? Or has that changed in the last year or so? I've not been on here that much in the last year so I thought I would ask what the limit is.

r/DCP

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you still limited to 150 private messages? Or has that changed in the last year or so? I've not been on here that much in the last year so I thought I would ask what the limit is.

r/DCP

Just delete messages when you are done with them. Then you will never run out of space.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
giphy.gif

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jaime_lion...OR...you could stick a crowbar in your wallet, and pry out $.10 a day ($30 a year) to actually benefit this site. DCP is so cheap he rubs nickles together to start a fire, so it's unlikely that he'll join. Are you that cheap too?

Scott Lee ~ been Gold since the start
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Just delete messages when you are done with them. Then you will never run out of space.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jaime_lion...OR...you could stick a crowbar in your wallet, and pry out $.30 a day ($30 a year) to actually benefit this site. DCP is so cheap he rubs nickles together to start a fire, so it's unlikely that he'll join. Are you that cheap too?

Where did you get that math, :thumbup:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, whatever it is, it's about $30 a year...a great deal for the benefits you get, plus it's supporting the best pool site in the world! Less than 10 cents a day for a gold membership.

Scott Lee

Where did you get that math, :thumbup:

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jaime_lion...OR...you could stick a crowbar in your wallet, and pry out $.10 a day ($30 a year) to actually benefit this site. DCP is so cheap he rubs nickles together to start a fire, so it's unlikely that he'll join. Are you that cheap too?

I don't have a wallet. I use my phone do they accept phones? Oh wait I am that cheap. LOL