A new life awaits you in pool shooting

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE Aiming will raise you from a 'dead level to a living perpendicular' in pool playing when you keep an open mind and follow the TRUTH.
Other aiming deals work too....."invisble ghost balls", contact points, poolopgy fractions, etc. etc. etc. but NONE offer a repeatable method that connects over and over with the right angles of a 2x1 pool table. NONE!
Do not be deceived by the soothsayers who show "their approach" in YouTube videos. There is only ONE....and it comes straight from Stan Shuffett himself and his certified instructors. (I am NOT an instructor either. I am student just like you)
Merely getting the "sweeps" wrong by itself will produce unbelievable results of failure. There are no shortcuts.
Enter the following URL into your browser and begin a new pool shooing life.
Enjoy and good wishes to you.
This is the URL to change your pool shooting life=====>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn6K8sH62I

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Cte will more likely keep you at your current level.
Maybe less. Lets get honest for a moment.

Contact point aiming , people find hard and is by far easier than cte and by far better. What makes you think cte will help anyone other than skilled players if it even does that.

You're force feeding people..will it ever stop?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cte will more likely keep you at your current level.<===only your opinion and nothing more
Maybe less. Lets get honest for a moment. <==only your opinion and nothing more
Contact point aiming , people find hard and is by far easier than cte and by far better. What makes you think cte will help anyone other than skilled players if it even does that.<===nobody is forcing you to use it or even TRY it.
You're force feeding people..will it ever stop?<====Nobody is forcing you to read it.
You have the privilege to IGNORE me completely and to suggest to everyone you know to do the exact same thing. The Ignore Feature of the site is available for that purpose.
I would suggest that you do so immediately. Starting NOW.
Enjoy.

Cmate

Registered
How come he didn't actually shoot the shots that weren't carefully placed on the donuts?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And this right here is the sole reason you want Stan's book. Just want to try and pick it a part. Good luck with that by the way
Cookieman...isn't it almost amazing how that Grouchy Posse trails around after us like a pack of crows?
"caw" "caw" "caw" "caw".
And I would not DARE to post a comment in one of their threads since I have no interest in what they have to say. (Wilson threw my ass out of here once for doing that so I learned to leave them alone).
They cannot control themselves, no doubt about it.
(no way is White going to get one of the books....he (White) has no clue)

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And this right here is the sole reason you want Stan's book. Just want to try and pick it a part. Good luck with that by the way

I know the drill. Create a huge argument, gang up and then report to the mods.

Why do you see everything as an attack? I'm curious why this shot needs so much outside english. It seems Stan would have mentioned this but he left it out. If you don't know the answer you don't have to respond.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the drill. Create a huge argument, gang up and then report to the mods.

Why do you see everything as an attack? I'm curious why this shot needs so much outside english. It seems Stan would have mentioned this but he left it out. If you don't know the answer you don't have to respond.

Question, why don't you learn CTE so you don't have to keep asking stupid questions and posting ridiculous opinions about it?

The bank was made with typical CTE visuals, Stan chose in this instance to also apply low outside. He could have simply rolled across with center cue ball with the exact same visuals.

I'm answering this question only to make it clear how little you do know about CTE.
Won't answer any others until you can man up and admit your mistakes.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question, why don't you learn CTE so you don't have to keep asking stupid questions and posting ridiculous opinions about it?

The bank was made with typical CTE visuals, Stan chose in this instance to also apply low outside. He could have simply rolled across with center cue ball with the exact same visuals.

I'm answering this question only to make it clear how little you do know about CTE.
Won't answer any others until you can man up and admit your mistakes.

So he gets his visual and then instead of either a manual pivot or visually pivoting to center ball he instead applies a tip of outside english...and the ball goes in the same direction? Why bother pivoting at all if you can just apply whatever english you want and get the same result?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So he gets his visual and then instead of either a manual pivot or visually pivoting to center ball he instead applies a tip of outside english...and the ball goes in the same direction? Why bother pivoting at all if you can just apply whatever english you want and get the same result?

Pivoting hasn't even been a thing in quite some time now. No pivoting when using CTE PRO ONE. You are way way behind. Catch up or give up.

JC

Coos Cues
CTE Aiming will raise you from a 'dead level to a living perpendicular' in pool playing when you keep an open mind and follow the TRUTH.
Other aiming deals work too....."invisble ghost balls", contact points, poolopgy fractions, etc. etc. etc. but NONE offer a repeatable method that connects over and over with the right angles of a 2x1 pool table. NONE!
Do not be deceived by the soothsayers who show "their approach" in YouTube videos. There is only ONE....and it comes straight from Stan Shuffett himself and his certified instructors. (I am NOT an instructor either. I am student just like you)
Merely getting the "sweeps" wrong by itself will produce unbelievable results of failure. There are no shortcuts.
Enter the following URL into your browser and begin a new pool shooing life.
Enjoy and good wishes to you.
This is the URL to change your pool shooting life=====>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn6K8sH62I

You just never never stop do you? One bullshit baiting thread after another then you cry the blues about the detractors. The posse the whatever denigrating term of the day you use. The truth is you are an annoying human being with your CTE crap. That runt that got picked on all the time whose only way of fighting back is with a shrill nonstop mouth. Like a yellow jacket at a picnic. A turd that won't flush.

No doubt CTE is working out in a grand fashion for you. We are all very excited for you. In fact I just now jumped up in the air and clicked my nuts I was so giddy.

Now please point out the CTE users on the following two lists:

Top 10 Americans.jpg

Top 10 World.jpg

You can't because there aren't any. CTE makes you pretty good I suppose but not the best. Why would anyone waste their time learning something to win the also ran award?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You just never never stop do you? One bullshit baiting thread after another then you cry the blues about the detractors. The posse the whatever denigrating term of the day you use. The truth is you are an annoying human being with your CTE crap. That runt that got picked on all the time whose only way of fighting back is with a shrill nonstop mouth. Like a yellow jacket at a picnic. A turd that won't flush.<===you have a filthy mouth
No doubt CTE is working out in a grand fashion for you. We are all very excited for you. In fact I just now jumped up in the air and clicked my nuts I was so giddy. <===you have a filthy mouth
Now please point out the CTE users on the following two lists:
View attachment 549230
View attachment 549231
You can't because there aren't any. CTE makes you pretty good I suppose but not the best. Why would anyone waste their time learning something to win the also ran award?
Your meager intelligence level prevents you from expressing yourself forcefully without using filthy vulgarity..yet you refer to ME as "annoying".
You deserve to be dismissed as a common water boy, but here's your answer. (This, by the way, is the end of the line for you. The attached picture fits you perfectly, in my opinion.)
They're all using CTE subconsciously to one degree or another. So I'd say every last one of them.
Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are totally aware that they are using aspects of CTE. Either way, they're NOT telling YOU what they're doing.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bub.
Pool Room Bum with caption.jpg

JC

Coos Cues
Your meager intelligence level prevents you from expressing yourself forcefully without using filthy vulgarity..yet you refer to ME as "annoying".
You deserve to be dismissed as a common water boy, but here's your answer. (This, by the way, is the end of the line for you. The attached picture fits you perfectly, in my opinion.)
They're all using CTE subconsciously to one degree or another. So I'd say every last one of them.
Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are totally aware that they are using aspects of CTE. Either way, they're NOT telling YOU what they're doing.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bub.
View attachment 549233

LMAO I didn't say your mouth was filthy I said it was SHRILL. Like an old woman.

Now they are all using CTE and just don't know it? LMAO even harder.

And many of them have told exactly what they're doing when they aim and it aint CTE.

But they are using it and just don't know it:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Where do they send the money?

The end of the line for Johnny boy. OMFG i'm screwed now!

Carry on annoying people with your drivel pipsqueak.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pivoting hasn't even been a thing in quite some time now. No pivoting when using CTE PRO ONE. You are way way behind. Catch up or give up.

You know what I was saying. A visual sweep does the same thing as a manual pivot. Problem is that it is misnamed. It is more of a visual fudge than anything.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

You missed Service Pack X.

It's really ghost ball with hoopla.
https://youtu.be/4iuvQT7dwfs?t=375

Last edited: