Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro
Page 2 of 35 12 3412 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-27-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebComm View Post
Here we go, the SPIN JOB to REVERSE it and place blame elsewhere. You were the first one to go on the attack with your typical veiled back hand snide remarks. Doesn't take much to read between the lines as far as where you were going with it. And you DID.

You made NO honest point that had merit. The honest points all came from GERDA herself. NOT YOU Monday morning quarterbacking from something that happened 10 years ago between Stan and Gerda PERSONALLY.

It was just a matter of time before one or more of the FAB5 was going to come into a thread about CTE and run it into the ground. Surely the rest of the gang will start flowing in to back your crap up and take it into the septic tank the way NPR went. What's new?

Here.... I think this book could really help you.

https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Int.../dp/0974320625

You're welcome.

Old
  (#17)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

05-27-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Here.... I think this book could really help you.

You're welcome.

It would help you out far more. Tear out page by page and stuff it in your mouth
to shut you up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're like a woman that has to get the last word in on all threads and posts.

Viffer: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JFIy2ebJIE

Old
  (#18)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
It would help you out far more. Tear out page by page and stuff it in your mouth
to shut you up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're like a woman that has to get the last word in on all threads and posts.

Seriously....

How many times have you been banned? You have zero emotional control. You act like the bully at the bar that runs his mouth constantly, just hoping somebody looks at him the wrong way so he can go off on them. It's been like like this years I suppose, though I've only witnessed it for the last 3. And it's a shame, because I bet outside of this CTE bully pit here you're probably a great guy.

Peace out.

Old
  (#19)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Seriously....

How many times have you been banned?

Close to the same number of times as Dan White but not as long as PJ was banned

You have zero emotional control.

Nobody has the insight that you do. I guess it's because you have such great mind control that you can leave your body and be sitting in the room next to me. Do you think writers who write complex murder mysteries are getting themselves all jacked up while writing to want to kill somebody? I guess in your egomaniacal sordid way of thinking the answer would be YES.

Your crap makes me laugh and it makes me laugh harder to get all of you in the FAB5 so riled up that you can't live a normal life. Do you know who was the GREATEST at it? HAL HOULE!

He's been in the heads of people on the forums for 22 years and he's not even here with us any more. The originals on RSB who went off on him are still here going off like Chinese firecrackers every single day on AZ.

You act like the bully at the bar that runs his mouth constantly, just hoping somebody looks at him the wrong way so he can go off on them. It's been like like this years I suppose, though I've only witnessed it for the last 3. And it's a shame, because I bet outside of this CTE bully pit here you're probably a great guy.

Peace out.
With people I like and respect I give them my caring and respect.

Here with you and the rest, I give what all of you deserve.

In your case as well as the rest of the Fab5, I view all of you as wimps who can only be tough guys on an internet where there's safety and security.

Last edited by SpiderWebComm; 05-27-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Old
  (#20)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-27-2020, 09:02 AM

Quote:
ROTFLMAO!! I can see all members of the Fab5 clicking on this thread hoping I saw the light like they have. But, sorry to disappoint because IT DOES WORK as taught!! 100%!!!
But you're definitely not a troll...

lol

pj
chgo

Old
  (#21)
BC21
Poolology

Angry 05-27-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
But you're definitely not a troll...

lol

pj
chgo
Lol. Of course not.

Old
  (#22)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed

05-27-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Lol. Of course not.
LMAO...this gets funnier and funnier. Thanks for quoting PJ since I can't see him.

The biggest TROLL since RSB over 22 years and still going strong. Well, maybe not that strong. He did have to go in to have his engine rebuilt recently.

Old
  (#23)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2020, 09:57 AM

If Spider isn't going to put everybody on ignore then maybe he would consider a standard reply to all posts. He's been saying the following all along. This would just save time:

"I know you are but what am I"?

Just trying to help out.

Dan White

Old
  (#24)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

05-27-2020, 09:58 AM

CTE is like a New Pair of Shoes, both need time to get use too. Honestly I think the reason some people, do not get CTE is they do not like change, or learning something NEW.

I have play with CTW, I have seen some positive results, but I also understand it take time to adjust to new idea, or techniques.

CTE is a Tool, you do not pick up a Chain Saw the first time you try to make a block of wood into a piece of art. It take time to mast the tool, most artist show off their sucessful projects. No their piles of scrap wood.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#25)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

05-27-2020, 10:49 AM

You know, you might not have had to say it before and again, if you weren't describing yourself here.

Mike

Quote:

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Well stated Mr. Cowboy, sir
Old
  (#26)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Well stated Mr. Cowboy, sir - 05-27-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
CTE is like a New Pair of Shoes, both need time to get use too. Honestly I think the reason some people, do not get CTE is they do not like change, or learning something NEW.
I have play with CTE, I have seen some positive results, but I also understand it take time to adjust to new idea, or techniques.
CTE is a Tool, you do not pick up a Chain Saw the first time you try to make a block of wood into a piece of art. It take time to mast the tool, most artist show off their sucessful projects. No their piles of scrap wood.
especially to those things of yours that I have highlighted in red.
You hear many detractors say..."stroke is the thing, you must work on your stroke, no aiming system will help a poor stroke". (as if that was some gigantic new revelation).
I was ridiculed and jeered at when I stated that CTE STRAIGHTENS OUT THE STROKE. Man oh man, the detractors went bat crazy over that one.
My point was that CTE will not work if the stroke is wonky and goofy....OTHER aiming methods WILL work if the stroke is wonky and goofy.
So, to make CTE work, the student has to force himself to do those boring tasks of shooting up and down the table in an attempt to make the cue ball come back to the tip. FOR HOURS...not just 15 minutes. (the great Eddie Taylor recommended doing that drill for 3 hours a day, to straighten out a stroke). Therefore the stroke gets straightened out because of working at CTE.
**That wasn't the REAL issue from the detractors in the first place...the real issue was in your first paragraph...."we don't like it since we never did it that way and you're just a dumbass, and you're a fool, and you should be run out of the forum and this and that, on and on, ad nauseum"

***Inside every 'progressive' there exists a totalitarian fighting to get out and tell everyone how to live their lives

Old
  (#27)
Scarlett0Hara
AzB Silver Member
Scarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett0Hara has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2020, 02:47 PM

most dont even know how to argue against pro1, they truly dont understand what it is and how it helps players and the end results .... in the end you just see the shot like any very advanced shooter will see it ...

but if you cant read a table or have good cueball control, etc thats the players issue and not the systems...l

Old
  (#28)
BC21
Poolology

05-27-2020, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett0Hara View Post
most dont even know how to argue against pro1, they truly dont understand what it is and how it helps players and the end results .... in the end you just see the shot like any very advanced shooter will see it ...

but if you cant read a table or have good cueball control, etc thats the players issue and not the systems...l

It took me about three years to learn that the best way to argue against any aspect of Pro1 is to simply stop arguing about it.

Sort of like arguing with a teenage daughter or son, at some point you have to accept that the argument is going nowhere. It ends up being a shouting match, a power struggle. And most of the time the arguments are so trivial, so silly, that they're not worth the drama involved. Fact is, some things are worth arguing over, and other things just really aren't important enough to argue over.

Old
  (#29)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
It took me about three years to learn that the best way to argue against any aspect of Pro1 is to simply stop arguing about it.
Sort of like arguing with a teenage daughter or son, at some point you have to accept that the argument is going nowhere. It ends up being a shouting match, a power struggle. And most of the time the arguments are so trivial, so silly, that they're not worth the drama involved. Fact is, some things are worth arguing over, and other things just really aren't important enough to argue over.
Except you HAVEN'T stopped arguing about it.
You did it today and you will do it again.
Watch it happen.

***Inside every 'progressive' there exists a totalitarian fighting to get out and tell everyone how to live their lives

Old
  (#30)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

05-27-2020, 05:28 PM

Masks don't help aiming, but shows respect for your opponent.

IRATUS VULGUS

Page 2 of 35 12 3412 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: