Turning Stone Link

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I heard there was a free stream for Turning Stone and also on the home page of AZ it says free stream. Clicked on everything possible. No stream, no link and no instruction on how to find it.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard there was a free stream for Turning Stone and also on the home page of AZ it says free stream. Clicked on everything possible. No stream, no link and no instruction on how to find it.

tableroll are you on Facebook?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Check out the "Streaming" sub forum. I know it is hidden and all.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't find it on facebook. Clicked on the AZ homepage where it says "streaming guide" Turning stone and it says page no longer displayed. Must be an easier way to fine it.

If the message you see when you click on the Facebook link says "Sorry, this content isn't available right now", then you are blocked on Facebook.

If that is what you are seeing, then logout and try it again. Facebook is setup these days so that anyone can view streams as long as the poster is making the post public.

:grin:

Last edited:

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the message you see when you click on the Facebook link says "Sorry, this content isn't available right now", then you are blocked on Facebook.

If that is what you are seeing, then logout and try it again. Facebook is setup these days so that anyone can view streams as long as the poster is making the post public.

I watched it at work from that link to Facebook and you don't need to be a member or logged in to watch it.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

I guess then I must be blocked. Trying to figure out why and how to unblock it.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess then I must be blocked. Trying to figure out why and how to unblock it.

It's UpstateAl blocking you and nothing can be done about that. Just make note of the start times of the matches and make sure you are not logged in on Facebook and you can view the stream there.