Buyer / Seller transaction report

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
I had a pleasant purchase from Cubswin on his DZ s/p. its really in good shape, and a great price also. thanks Joe, Jeff

Thanks Jeff, hope you enjoy the cue.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another Great Transaction with Bamacue

4 deals with Joe at Bamacues and Joe has been great to deal with every time. Easy to talk to great communication thru pm & e-mail and fast shipping.

Joe you are the MAN !!! :D

Joe for President !!! :D

Thanks angain Larry :)

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
4 deals with Joe at Bamacues and Joe has been great to deal with every time. Easy to talk to great communication thru pm & e-mail and fast shipping.

Joe you are the MAN !!! :D

Joe for President !!! :D

Thanks angain Larry :)

"If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve." William T. Sherman
Thanks Larry, all the deals have gone super smoothly, and everyone has been happy...what else can you ask for? I look forward to more transactions.
Joe

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kenny Koo great buyer

:) Kenny bought an older Adams full spliced cue from me. It was a pleasure doing business with him. We had great communication, Kenny paid as agreed, and he can be trusted to follow thru on his word. Thanks Kenny!!
John

90_3.jpg

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just bought a case from chenz and it worked out great! vinny, i hope we do more deals in the future.

guy

Chenz

RIP DWBOD!!
Silver Member
guycrunch said:
i just bought a case from chenz and it worked out great! vinny, i hope we do more deals in the future.

guy

Thanks Guy, very nice to meet you, you have some Beautiful cues!!!! Look forward to trying out one of those Gina's!!! Talk to you soon, Vinny

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
2 Thumbs Up

Just received my Petree from Duane Remick. Cue was just as described and packed extremely well. Duane was very easy to deal with and I look forward to doing more business in the future.

Mike

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with KOINNKID

Another a deal with KOINNKID and im very happy ! Packed great shipped fast ! KOINNKID is a great guy and i look forward to future dealings with him.

Thanks Larry :)

kenny koo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is anyone in here know this person (branpureze) selling a 3 cushing billiard cue in for sale and want ? is that a scame?

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
PERFECT deal with 01rkclassic.....

Just sealed up both ends of a deal with 01rkclassic today. He was kind enough to broker a deal between myself and his buddy, Jim, on a KILLER pre-date SouthWest cue. Arthur was there every step of the way to make sure both Jim and I were taken care of, and ensured all things went smoothe as silk.

Jim got his money, and I got a SICK SouthWest.

All in all, it couldn't have been any better!!!

Thanks a million, Art. I'll see you at Airways sometime down the road.

Mark

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another Great Transaction w/Jazz

All,

I highly recommend Ho (Jazz) as someone to do business with. He is consistantly selling quality cues at a fair price and his descriptions are right on. I paid for the Tiger & Linds cues Saturday morning & received them in perfect condition today.

Thanks, Ho.

Dave

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
Another a deal with KOINNKID and im very happy ! Packed great shipped fast ! KOINNKID is a great guy and i look forward to future dealings with him.

Thanks Larry :)

I reciprocate the feelings. I have had a couple of transactions with Larry. Stand up guy would not hesitate to do business with in the future.

kenny koo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
adam cue

Hi John "jkmarshall_cues" thanks for given me a good deal on adam cue full splice cue. Nice cue , great shape. Transaction when well. And also thanks for being so kind and patience with me on this first time transaction. I would do business with you in the future again john.

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buyer /Seller Transaction report

I ordered some DVDs with the original VHS tapes included from Climbtrad. He burned the DVDs himself, and included to original VHS tapes to avoid any copyright problems. Downside is the DVDs only taped very, very short portions of most of the original VHS tapes' content.

Since this is different than what was agreed to, I received less than I paid for.

toomanybugs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great transaction w/Azer ChrisOnline

I purchase a great case from Chris. It was a prototype and will never been seen again?
I would highly recommend Chris, he is a man of his word. I would deal with him anytime anyplace. Honest! :D

Bugs.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Bugs... i appreciate it the positive comments... i am glad you like it.. please post pics in the gallery section.. i would love to see what it looks like, those internet pics are never any good...

anyways.. this is my second deal with Bugs.. he is a great person to deal with.. and very easy to work with ! :)

chris

feldz23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great sale with scooter on Vincitore 3 X 5 Leather Cue Case. Payment was sent fast, great buyer. Hope you enjoy the case.

Richie