Buyer / Seller transaction report

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
i bought a case from KOINNKID. i just received it yesterday and everything was as good as i thought it would be. nice guy to deal with.

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:
i bought a case from KOINNKID. i just received it yesterday and everything was as good as i thought it would be. nice guy to deal with.

Cardinal_Syn

Fast and smooth transaction. I hope to do business with you again. No worries.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Very Cool Deal-

I just completed a deal with AZ9Baller (Gary) on a Talisman case. Gary had all of his funds in PayPal, and I don't have a PayPal account, so I called my friend Jazz and he was kind enough to broker the deal for me. Gary sent the funds to Jazz's account, and I shipped Gary the case. Gary has received the case today and Vince, one of the league directors here will pick up the cash from Jazz tonight (he and Jazz go to the same room on Wed nights) and give it to me on Saturday at my local pool hall.

Thanks again to AZ9Baller and Jazz, great people to know and with whom to do business!

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good transaction with cuedoctor

I helped broker a deal between cuedoctor and a friend of mine and I would just like to compliment cuedoctor on a fine transaction. He sold a friend of mine an Instroke case and since I had PayPal and was on AZ I got in the middle of the deal. Cuedoctor was very easy to work with, shipped the case very quickly and the case was in great condition. In general he lived up to everything that was promised and the case arrived in better condition than we hoped for. I would gladly do business again with cuedoctor in the future.

Thanks,

Dakota

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Just had a great transaction with Pinocchio! Great communication, fast shipment, and the cue was great! Thanks for everything and I hope we do business again!!!

Steve

Chenz

RIP DWBOD!!
Silver Member
Just want to thank Nick Serdula , Great to deal with and hope to again in the future! Vinny

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got my case and cue from golfparent, fast shipping, secure packaging, the whole experience was a delightful one, thanks for everything! im looking forward to doing more deals with ya! :) a great seller!

golfparent

She plays in my room!!!
Silver Member
Thanks Torqiet!!!

Thanks Torqiet!!!

Torqiet, was a pleasure to deal with as well...
lightning fast payment and a great communicator...

thanks again,

GolfParent

kenny koo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Varney_cues

Thank you Kevin for the jb cue that you sold me. Is great. I take that jb cue to local poolroom and play with it breaking very nice , few player as for to try out they said hit excellent. I told them is Kevin Vernay cue:D .Sale smooth. Also bought a Whitten case from Kevin very good deal . Smooth transaction.
Thank you Kevin again.........

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dakota said:
I helped broker a deal between cuedoctor and a friend of mine and I would just like to compliment cuedoctor on a fine transaction. He sold a friend of mine an Instroke case and since I had PayPal and was on AZ I got in the middle of the deal. Cuedoctor was very easy to work with, shipped the case very quickly and the case was in great condition. In general he lived up to everything that was promised and the case arrived in better condition than we hoped for. I would gladly do business again with cuedoctor in the future.

Thanks,

Dakota

Thanks Dakota,it was a pleasure dealing with you also
Charley

golfparent

She plays in my room!!!
Silver Member
BamaCues is one of the best!

Hello everyone,

did some deals over the past week with Bama and you could not find a more honest and reputable guy, he is an example to all!!!

regards,

GolfParent

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
golfparent said:
Hello everyone,

did some deals over the past week with Bama and you could not find a more honest and reputable guy, he is an example to all!!!

regards,

GolfParent

Thanks Ron...always enjoy dealing with you. Folks, Ron is great to work with, so go for it. Joe

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purchase from BILLIARDBUM

Thank you!!!! Jimmy aka BilliardBum for the deal on the sanding arbor. Waldos

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
perfect transaction with HUNTER

thanks Steve,

pleasure doing business with you as always... Take Care

Ryan

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
perfect transaction with Chris Tate

Chris,

awesome doing business with you as always!!

take care,

Ryan

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction w/GolfParent

GolfParent was a pleasure to do business with (I bought his Howard j/b). The cue was packaged really well - (I haven't seen that much plastic wrap since my honeymoon ;)); it was shipped quickly; and the cue is fantastic and as described. Thanks.

I highly recommend GolfParent & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Dave

pimp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to say i had a great transaction with Buck15. great cue just as discribed:D

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Great deal with Birk1

Just bought a Centennial case from Ryan (Birk1) that looked like it was brand new (no mean feat, as Centennial's been out of business for quite some time now!). Deal couldn't have been any smoother! I've done more than this one deal with Ryan, and it couldn't be any easier... Feel real confident that he is a stand up guy that follows through with what he tells you...

Thanks Ryan!

Steve