Buyer / Seller transaction report

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
snowmon34 said:
I had another opportunity to do business with Joe.......Joe went above and beyond what was expected in this transaction.....He did several things for me that were highly appreciated........I know alot of you have done business with Joe.......If you havent and get the opportunity.....don't hesitate he is a great guy!!

Dale

Thanks for the kind words, Dale. It was a pleasure to work with you again. Anyone considering business with Snowmon34 should have no worries. He is a real "stand-up" guy.
Joe

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Bamacues said:
Thanks for the kind words, Dale. It was a pleasure to work with you again. Anyone considering business with Snowmon34 should have no worries. He is a real "stand-up" guy.
Joe
Couldn't agree more. Snowmon34 was a real pleasure to deal with on the sale of one of my cues. Great buyer, super quick payment...and really nice guy.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Couldn't agree more. Snowmon34 was a real pleasure to deal with on the sale of one of my cues. Great buyer, super quick payment...and really nice guy.

i could agree with you more... like i said previously.. i dealt with Snowmon34 and have nothing but good things to say about him.. Fantasic guy all around..

chris

thingie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a great deal on a case with Josh Hillard (Nine Ball)

really smooth and thorough guy and it was a great deal!

Thanks!

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
hello everyone.. i just wanted to let everybody here at Az that i just had AWESOME transactions with the following Azers and thier friends...

Despotic931
D player
Cueball1950 (i must have dealt with mike 10x's and he is always great to deal with..)
AZ9BALLER
Cologuy (actually his friend Rich.. Cologuy was very helpfull in setting out deal up.. thanks!)
Stillanoid ( chris also was very helpful in setting up a deal with his friend Amy, thanks also! :) )

Thank you everyone.. you were all great to deal with and i look forward to dealing more and more in the future..

chris

Thanks Chris, I'm sure I don't have to tell you all what a pleasure Chris is to deal with. He explains his product, and goes out of his way to answer questions, I would'nt have to think twice about dealing with Chris again. Thanks again Chris!

-Justin "despotic"

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a Coker off showme87, he shipped the cue on Tuesday and I recieved it on Thursday. The cue came exactly as he described. The hit and feel of the cue is fantastic, I couldn't be happier! He is a very nice guy to deal with, I highly reccomend him.

showme87 if you're reading this, thanks again for a great cue!

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
I received my new Swift case from TravD. It's a nice 'un. Now I can't wait to get my Phillippi and BK2.

golfparent

She plays in my room!!!
Silver Member
great trans with PFDUser

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to comment on a recent deal with "PFD User", it was a very smooth and flawless transaction, I would gladly do business again...

regards,

GolfParent

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Swift case

I received my case from Trav D today.....The transaction went very smooth!!

Thanks,

Dale

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
golfparent said:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to comment on a recent deal with "PFD User", it was a very smooth and flawless transaction, I would gladly do business again...

regards,

GolfParent
Thanks for such a great transaction golfparent,hope you enjoy the Lanz cue:)

F

froznShooter

THANKS RACK'EM and JSAXMAN

Two great deals, one with rack'em and the other with jsaxman.

Thanks, to both, there were both excellent to deal with and delivered what said they would and more.

Todd L.

wjpjr

modulator
Silver Member
Every now and then I do a deal that worth jotting down a few words of praise and this is one of them! Having answered my post about looking for runde collectable cues. Mike Gartland (Quality Cues) answered my post with a sure enough keeper ! After talking on the phone and sending me several high quality pic's of cues that he has I came up with two cues that begged to come live with me ! Let me say this, Some folks just aim to please and Mike defiantly falls in this group! He's very knowledgeable about the market and has cues that people want, in his collection. Best of all he's not looking to gouge buyers for more than an item is worth. Most of what I looked at was at or below far Broker pricing for market now price. I realized quickly that he enjoys buying and selling and is not out to get rich quick off what he has ! Watch for mikes posts If he puts a cue up for sale you can bet it's worth giving it a good hard look . Thanks again mike I'm gonna keep a watch out for your posts in the future !! Bill

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great offer from Mouse

Hi,

An Azer, (Mouse) offered and shipped me a free a tip tool tool that I was looking for in a trade thread I posted awhile back.

He wasn't using it and was kind enough to send it to me. Thanks Mouse for the generous offer of the tip tool! It arrived today.

Yally :)

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
froznShooter said:
Two great deals, one with rack'em and the other with jsaxman.

Thanks, to both, there were both excellent to deal with and delivered what said they would and more.

Todd L.
Great deal with you to frozenShooter. I hope you all enjoy the Kangaroo jump cues. Keep on hopping.:D

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I just had a wonderfully smooth transaction with thingie. He was offering several x-breakers for sale and I bought the last two. They came as described (brand new) and were packed as well as anything I've seen. They were packed indiviually in those clear plastic sleeves, then bubblewrapped individually, then bubblewrapped together. Top and bottom of the box also had about 4 inches of bubble-wrap. Took me half an hour just to unwrap them. On top of that Joel (thingie) was very polite and accomodating. Shipping was fast too. What more could you ask for? Nothing.

gr. Dave

thingie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Double-Dave said:
I just had a wonderfully smooth transaction with thingie. He was offering several x-breakers for sale and I bought the last two. They came as described (brand new) and were packed as well as anything I've seen. They were packed indiviually in those clear plastic sleeves, then bubblewrapped individually, then bubblewrapped together. Top and bottom of the box also had about 4 inches of bubble-wrap. Took me half an hour just to unwrap them. On top of that Joel (thingie) was very polite and accomodating. Shipping was fast too. What more could you ask for? Nothing.

gr. Dave
thanks Dave, it was good from your end too, quick efficient payment and very patient responses :)

I would be glad to deal with you and would not hesitate to recommend you anytime!

Joel

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just recieved my cue from 8-ball Rat the transaction was flawless..Mark represented the cue accurately and did a nice job of packaging...thanks Mark

Dale

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
snowmon34 said:
I just recieved my cue from 8-ball Rat the transaction was flawless..Mark represented the cue accurately and did a nice job of packaging...thanks Mark

Dale
Pleasure was mine, Dale. Thanks for the quick payment.

Dale's a top notch buyer, ya'll. No worries in dealing with him.

Have a good one, sir. Enjoy the cue.