Omega Tour (Texas): Fargo Ratings

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are the players who play on the Dallas-area Omega Tour with established Fargo Ratings

Attachments

• omegaratings.png
    omegaratings.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 817

plane_o

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike Page, What was the purpose of posting the Dallas-area Omega Tour players with established Fargo Ratings????

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Page, What was the purpose of posting the Dallas-area Omega Tour players with established Fargo Ratings????

Just put in about 10000 omega tour games yesterday from last several events. That's all

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be curious what people who play in the tour think about the accuracy of the Fargo ratings compared to the handicaps noted in the pictures. For example, there are a number of people who appear to be "off" by a level or two and I wonder if the participants agree or think the less scientific approach works better.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be curious what people who play in the tour think about the accuracy of the Fargo ratings compared to the handicaps noted in the pictures. For example, there are a number of people who appear to be "off" by a level or two and I wonder if the participants agree or think the less scientific approach works better.

This is what the correspondence looks like. These are all established Fargo Ratings. But they are not all local Omega players who play regularly. For instance The 710 who is an Omega "7" is Drake Niepoetter, who just beat Corey Deuel at Tornado Open 10-ball. He is a young fellow who probably plays at least as well as his Fargo Rating...

Attachments

• ot.png
    ot.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 386

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
And Drake never played on the Omega Tour. If he does in the future, his handicap will be adjusted. It was just an mis-entered handicapped (error) at the time

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk