Please return the Tascarella

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a pic of the Tasc Dean shipped in error......

attachment.php

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
If I was in that group, I'd send Dean a pic of the cue received.

If they all did, it would become apparent soon enough.

Hope you get it back, sir.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was in that group, I'd send Dean a pic of the cue received.

If they all did, it would become apparent soon enough.

Hope you get it back, sir.

GMTA.

I hope all of his shipments had tracking numbers and delivery reports.

What are the odds of all the buyers, except one, sending pictures of their Jackpots and the one guy saying, "I never received my shipment"?

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would be paying him a visit if he don't return it. It would not be pretty!

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Although we all don't agree lots of thing here like politics, the best cuemaker, the best shafts ect.ect.ect.
most are pretty honest. Maybe I'm being naive but I think 99.9% of us here on AZ would return the cue to Dean.

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
If it had been me, I'd simply ask if I could gently play with the cue for a few days before I returned it. I wouldn't take advantage of him though.

Best of luck.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
If it had been me, I'd simply ask if I could gently play with the cue for a few days before I returned it. I wouldn't take advantage of him though.

Best of luck.

And if I would have been the seller, I'd have gently said.. "No":wink:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean,

One thing is for certain. I would let everyone know who I accidentally sent it to. I would also let everyone know if they made it right or not.

By doing ^^^^^^^^^^, we would all know to either avoid that person or feel very comfortable doing business with them.

Jeff

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this was all my error and no one is spected of any wrong doing but me,
carelessness

there is no longer any reward ,I lost my buyer

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hope Dean posts a note that the sad story has a happy ending for him. Dean is a good guy, and doesn't deserve this non sense over a simple mistake on his part.

Sound like what we call were I live a senior moment.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is rough!!
I hope that the cue goes home to Dean...(anyone can make a mistake).

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now when buying a cue from Dean, you have to send him pictures, lol. Jesting aside I agree with what was recommended.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Dean I wish you the best. I’m curious though if you don’t mind.

If you sent the Tasc to someone who was supposed to get a Jackpot, does that mean you have an extra Jqckpot laying around? I guess I’m asking if that’s how you discovered it was sent by mistake.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If anybody accepts the $500 from dean, you can count yourself a person I will NEVER deal with.

If that's what it takes to do the "right" thing, I dont want to be an AZ member anymore.

Dean, might just be easier to have whoever has the cue just send it to Don instead of back to you and then to Don.

I keep checking back to hear good news.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anybody accepts the $500 from dean, you can count yourself a person I will NEVER deal with.

If that's what it takes to do the "right" thing, I dont want to be an AZ member anymore.

Dean, might just be easier to have whoever has the cue just send it to Don instead of back to you and then to Don.

I keep checking back to hear good news.
Totally agree. Anyone who would keep this cue is a douchebag. Simple mistake, send it back and move on.