Please return the Tascarella

A45GUNNER

Registered
Tasc

I hardly ever post on here anymore, but I do get on & check things out. I had to log on & say that I can not believe that a gentleman has to offer a reward for someone to do the right thing! An honest mistake was made & it is easily correct with the reward being that the person that received it by mistake keeps his integrity-that should be reward enough.Rant complete, carry on

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Integrity is not a hit or miss "grey" area in someone's life. Hoping to see a proper return of the cue. i had a schon cue and a george case get stolen. they showed up in a local room. when i identified case as mine guy with integrity gave me my case back without asking for the hundred bucks he paid for it.
i later gave him the hundred anyway(out of respect for his integrity). other guy knows it was my cue and told me he'd put out money into cue for a refinish didn't want to let me get my cue back. okay, i will shun him for the duration . no more cue deals for him. nor any respect.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MY REWARD IMPLIED NO WRONG DOING ON ANYONE'S PART
i suspect no one,I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE TO ACT A LITTLE QUICKER AS DON IS EAGER TO GET HIS CUE

i like the idea of shipping straight to Don ,good idea

And this has increased my respect for Don.he has been patient in waiting

Said nice words like"i am not the first idiot he has dealt with,he understands"

I was grateful for the kind words

Softail Rider

Registered
I hardly ever post on here anymore, but I do get on & check things out. I had to log on & say that I can not believe that a gentleman has to offer a reward for someone to do the right thing! An honest mistake was made & it is easily correct with the reward being that the person that received it by mistake keeps his integrity-that should be reward enough.Rant complete, carry on

Agreed!!!

Dean shouldn't have to pay!

JC

Coos Cues
Call me weird but I don't find that Tasc very attractive.

If I'm a C player looking for a cue to show off to my league buddies (I am :) ) I would send it back and hope the Jackpot was a little prettier.

It's all going to work out Dean.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully everything works out. A few years ago I sold a bunch of cues and cases for a buddy and one of the cases he shipped had a cue in it, my cue actually. The buyer shipped it back rather quickly. I’m sure it will work out.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta agree the cue should be returned without a reward.. . now if
Dean sends the guy a nicer Jackpot cue with a nicer case,
maybe some accessories, that's appropriate.

By the way, Dean.. when you put a cue in a case to ship, put
a little strip of masking tape on the top of the case, with what
cue it is and who it's for written on it, before moving to the
next cue. Might avoid further confusion.

$.02

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Maybe I have too much faith in mankind but I don't see the need for rewards, the pre-emptive scolding of whoever's got the cue or all the speculation about who has the cue. It probably hasn't shown up yet, whoever's gets it will immediately send it back without hesitation and all will be well. Frankly, why this wasn't just a private email to the buyers is a mystery to me.

On the other hand, if I bought a cue without pictures who's to say what a Jackpot is supposed to look like ?????
Sent from the future.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
If anybody accepts the $500 from dean, you can count yourself a person I will NEVER deal with.

If that's what it takes to do the "right" thing, I dont want to be an AZ member anymore.

Dean, might just be easier to have whoever has the cue just send it to Don instead of back to you and then to Don.

I keep checking back to hear good news.

1000% Agree... There shouldn't be any hesitation from the person who received this cue to send it back .

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent advice

As of now Don has decided to take his money back
so my rush need and $500 reward is off as of 2:20 dallas time today

Don decided the wait was too nerve wracking I agree and appreciate his patience up to now

i heard from one more happy jackpot buyer so
there is only 1 of 3 left

Soon I will know exactly where I mailed the cue or not

Thanks for all the helpful advice on how to avoid another error like this

And tby the way

I like this rather simple Tascarella,but you guys didn't, I think you scared Don

when I get the Tascarella back the person who returned it will not be
mentioned by me on here and yes he will get a nice bonus

I never suggested any wrong doing on his part and i am not implying any either

I still have 3 people who have not responded so I am hopeful

Last edited:

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
Sorry Dean, I didn't realize you had already sold the Tasc cue. In that case, i'd just ask if I could hit a few balls before I put it back in the box and returned it. Days of enjoyment wouldn't be appropriate, in this scenario.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball,I thought you were having fun in the first place

I know you would have asked permission and I would have been glad for you to play with the cue

it is not every day we see a tascarella cue,why pass up a chance to hit it

My sale is no longer active,Don ask politely to get hismoney back,I am thankful for the way he treated me,but then again I have known Don for years so I kinda expected to be treated right like he has

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obladi Oblada.......But Return The Tascarella Cue Now!

Don has behaved admirably & the Tascarella cue is a classic players design.
Jeez, it could even be just a sneaky Pete, doesn’t matter. It’s a Tascarella cue.

Dean made a mistake; it won’t be his last and realistically, any of us could have done it.
Lots of hindsight wisdom being offered but the only issue remaining is getting the cue back.

Whoever has this cue, we all know you must have received the carton from Dean by now,
opened to see the Jackpot cue and found that the jackpot was awaiting you.....a Tascarella.

But it is not yours and frankly, you should have already contacted Dean about returning the
cue or gosh, even shipped it to Don on Dean’s behalf. So unless some unexpected tragedy
has befallen you, which I surely hope never happens, contact Dean immediately and ship
the Tascarella tomorrow or else buy the Tascarella yourself. Just don’t drag your feet on this.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I hope Dean posts good News, return of the Tescarella, maybe the person who got the wrong Cue hopefully is just out of town for holidays, and maybe put his Cue unopened box planate in a safe place until they have time to unpack. Hopefully.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I recently sent something to CA via usps priority mail and it arrived about 7-10 days late. Actually, it was picked up at the post office because of a postal error. I aint sayin, im just sayin...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Don has behaved admirably & the Tascarella cue is a classic players design.
Jeez, it could even be just a sneaky Pete, doesn’t matter. It’s a Tascarella cue.

Dean made a mistake; it won’t be his last and realistically, any of us could have done it.
Lots of hindsight wisdom being offered but the only issue remaining is getting the cue back.

Whoever has this cue, we all know you must have received the carton from Dean by now,
opened to see the Jackpot cue and found that the jackpot was awaiting you.....a Tascarella.

But it is not yours and frankly, you should have already contacted Dean about returning the
cue or gosh, even shipped it to Don on Dean’s behalf. So unless some unexpected tragedy
has befallen you, which I surely hope never happens, contact Dean immediately and ship
the Tascarella tomorrow or else buy the Tascarella yourself. Just don’t drag your feet on this.

There's plenty of stories of cues not showing up for months sometimes, dont know why everybody thinks somebody is screwing Dean already, sounds like there's 3 more people to respond to Dean - I guess they all got a Tascarella:rolleyes:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I hope Dean posts good News, return of the Tescarella, maybe the person who got the wrong Cue hopefully is just out of town for holidays, and maybe put his Cue unopened box planate in a safe place until they have time to unpack. Hopefully.

Nobody gets a cue in the mail that they've never seen and puts it in the closet unopened.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I recently sent something to CA via usps priority mail and it arrived about 7-10 days late. Actually, it was picked up at the post office because of a postal error. I aint sayin, im just sayin...

What your saying I agree with, the United States Postal Service make mistakes, it don't alway don't get Priority Mail Delievered in the projected 2 - 3 days.

Most of the time the Many Millions of packages, letters, etc, get delivered as projected. Sometimes something is lost, destroyed, or delayed.

Most of the time USPS is better then UPS, FEDX, or other carriers. Having actually had something lost byUPS, and another item destroyed by FEDX Ground. Both case were nightmares to get claims settled.

One of my rules in never mail anything important right before Christmas, as all the carrier are work at MAXIUM capacity plus.