(Not really aiming related) what did PJ do to get banned?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I skimmed through the last several posts and didn't see anything out of order....

He has been rather well behaved recently, at least from what I noticed. I thought he was really working within the context of the discussion, and wasn't being overly snarky as has been the case in the past. I was enjoying the discussion, the civil back and forth, lately...

Of course I didn't venture into the abyss, er-NPR, so perhaps he'd been mixing it up with the denizens therein. I would say it's gotta be pretty difficult to get banned in there, but perhaps that's where it occurred?

Any ideas?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I skimmed through the last several posts and didn't see anything out of order....

He has been rather well behaved recently, at least from what I noticed. I thought he was really working within the context of the discussion, and wasn't being overly snarky as has been the case in the past. I was enjoying the discussion, the civil back and forth, lately...

Of course I didn't venture into the abyss, er-NPR, so perhaps he'd been mixing it up with the denizens therein. I would say it's gotta be pretty difficult to get banned in there, but perhaps that's where it occurred?

Any ideas?

Here's my post on this from the other thread:

#####
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson
I'm sure it's nothing penicillin can't handle.

pj
chgo

I was just about to post a "lol" onto this one when I noticed PJ has been banned. So I took a look back through his most recent posts to see what might have led to that and could find *nothing* untoward. He has been on-topic, polite, and adding to the conversation.

So what happened?

Certainly, it cannot be him making a play on words re: "a plethora of analogies" sounding like a disease? Please, at least tell me he didn't get banned because his sense of humor was too sophisticated and went flying over someone else's head.
#####

I looked at all his recent posts, including NPR, and there's *nothing* that would remotely warrant being banned, particularly in light of what several people here have been getting away with lately.

Lou Figueroa

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Maybe it has something to do with his exchanges with Matt on the Backhand English thread, though honestly I don't see any issues with what he posted.

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Nonsense", as a debating tool is not too credible. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago. Whether he was right or wrong, he has been condescendingly brutalizing Matt's posts for a while. Mr. Wilson noticed it from the git, I'm sure. :frown:

Best,
Mike