Leveling Diamond Table

DappleHillJim

Registered
The leveling system on my 9' Diamond ProAm is not working. You can screw the adjustment nuts until the cows come home and nothing happens. My guess is that the mechanism came uncoupled somehow. I bought the table new from Elite Home Gamerooms in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida in February 2017. Does anyone know how this can be made right? Video? A PDF?

I know someone will want to know why I don't have Elite come back and make it right. The short version is I would not have them in my home again if they paid me. I hired another "pool table repair and moving" outfit from Orlando, but they knew nothing about a Diamond Table. Just wanted to lift it and shim under the legs.

Anyway, if you have helpful advice, let me know. Thanks!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The leveling system on my 9' Diamond ProAm is not working. You can screw the adjustment nuts until the cows come home and nothing happens. My guess is that the mechanism came uncoupled somehow. I bought the table new from Elite Home Gamerooms in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida in February 2017. Does anyone know how this can be made right? Video? A PDF?

I know someone will want to know why I don't have Elite come back and make it right. The short version is I would not have them in my home again if they paid me. I hired another "pool table repair and moving" outfit from Orlando, but they knew nothing about a Diamond Table. Just wanted to lift it and shim under the legs.

Paul Smith, chief table mechanic for Diamond, was out at my home room a couple of days ago re-leveling the 9' footers. We chatted for a bit and he mentioned that Diamond had just recently posted a lengthy video on how to level a Diamond. Don't know if it'll help but it might be a start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eidA1AwYt_E

You could also try calling Diamond for advice.

Lou Figueroa

realkingcobra

Silver Member

You can call me if you'd like, 702-927-5689

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Closer than Orlando!

If you cant get it by talking to RKC and need a RELIABLE company, Wes Burden (813)416-2255 does excellent work. I have played in 3 different rooms in Pinellas county that he services and the tables play great. http://www.billiardfitter.com/

Trent from Toledo

DappleHillJim

Registered
Thanks, RealKingCobra...Busy getting holiday guests out the door, but hope to call tomorrow or Monday.
I can raise the end (with a floor jack) of the table off the floor, but would like to know what I need to do to
Re-engage the lifting mechanism on the legs.