Who Should Be Selected to the 2019 USA Mosconi Cup Team?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send who ever has the best chance of beating Filler, Shaw, Feigen and who ever.

I don't think they'll allow the Chinese/Taiwanese/Filipino guys to go dressed up as American players. This isn't in conjunction with Halloween.

They'll be spotted right away.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a 9-ball race to 100, do you think John would beat Earl?

That would depend a lot on whether Earl could control his emotions for long enough. He is still better talent wise at 9 ball, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sabotaged it all by melting down

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would depend a lot on whether Earl could control his emotions for long enough. He is still better talent wise at 9 ball, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sabotaged it all by melting down

Assuming no "melt down", and both are playing their "best" (I'm talking current capabilities, not younger days), I think Earl would prevail.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
well, everyone is picking their team, so I better get busy:

Shane Van Boening
Skyler Woodward
Billy Thorpe
Corey Deuel
Justin Bergman

There may be a better squad......but maybe not!
I’m ready for the Cup now.....:thumbup::thumbup:

Will Prout

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
of course earl should be on the team

Lol. We have to make sure no euros are voting for our Mosconi members. They may not have our best interests at heart.

I love earl the P s but he’s not what we need for MC. We need young killers that can mob over there and pump each other up enough to win.

I feel we’re always at a disadvantage these days as 9 ball has spread and team Europe has the opportunity to scoop up the cream from many different countries so our best bet is good and great players of ours that get along well.

Svb,skyler,Thorpe for sure. Someone mentioned josh Roberts, he’s one of my favorite players and I think he’d do well, and the Bergman. That would be my team

Oh but Cornelius Deuel is also one of my all time favorites. He’s been playing well lately but doesn’t have the best Mosconi cup memories in me mind. That’s a tough one