Scruggs Titlist

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD

My former backup cue. Now its no longer a backup since I switched to low deflection so I am going to let it go. This cue hits really well but its not a pristine closet queen, this cue was bought from a great player in miami in the early 2000s and I took it to events many times when I didnt feel comfortable flying with my szamboti. Its has been played with so it has flaws to the finish and the shaft ferrules are thin at 12.4/12.7. The shafts having a searing medium on one shaft and the other shaft I am not sure but I believe its kitech tip from outsville.

Weight of the cue is 15.3 oz for the butt and each shaft is 3.93 and 3.75 oz

***SOLD*** shipped to CONUSA. outside of usa the buyer pays for shipping. No trades please. Will listen to near offers. lowballers need not apply, this cue hits too good to fire sale it.

Attachments

• Scruggs titlist 01.jpg
    Scruggs titlist 01.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 915
  • Scruggs titlist 03.jpg
    Scruggs titlist 03.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 895
  • Scruggs titlist 04.jpg
    Scruggs titlist 04.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 907
  • Scruggs titlist 05.jpg
    Scruggs titlist 05.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 895
  • Scruggs titlist 07.jpg
    Scruggs titlist 07.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

heinosuke1

Registered
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, it’s a little hard to tell from the pictures, but is this an actual Titlist conversion or a Titlist-esque conversion? Can you describe the veneer colors or post a link to high resolution pictures? Thank you.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hi, it’s a little hard to tell from the pictures, but is this an actual Titlist conversion or a Titlist-esque conversion? Can you describe the veneer colors or post a link to high resolution pictures? Thank you.

This is an actual titlist conversion. AZ limits pictures for upload the at 200k in size, and higher res pics are above that significantly. I could get the images hosted elsewhere but as of now its probably irrelevant because the cue has a pending offer and is likely sold.