Help with ID Replica Brunswuck Monarch Pool Table

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked up this table, and would like to know if anyone knows who remade this model? Its in xlnt condition only thing one of the slates have a crack, I could wax it and I think it would play fine but a table this nice I want it right, maybe can get some info on maker or what slate I can replace with, has sides drilled for bolts, Thanks
c6c1b82b537fba8e7e4311543a1dc0d5.jpg
208cbf4a4b82d0c63c4a34ca78f4fe15.jpg
257abb58eef439bf8f7cf2a3d6d844ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked up this table, and would like to know if anyone knows who remade this model? Its in xlnt condition only thing one of the slates have a crack, I could wax it and I think it would play fine but a table this nice I want it right, maybe can get some info on maker or what slate I can replace with, has sides drilled for bolts, Thanks
c6c1b82b537fba8e7e4311543a1dc0d5.jpg
208cbf4a4b82d0c63c4a34ca78f4fe15.jpg
257abb58eef439bf8f7cf2a3d6d844ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Golden West maybe? https://www.robertsonbilliards.com/pool-tables/legendary-antique-designs/

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting! If I’m understanding this correctly, this table has T-rails. As far as I know Golden West has always used the modern rail attachment design where the rail bolts are vertical and pass through the slate. It may very well be a GW though. I have heard that they now contract some of their tables to be made overseas. It sounds like they are about to fold. I read recently that they have laid off quite a few of their workers. It’s sad, although they were never on the level of a Brunswick, or Diamond they still made a decent home table for 50 years, or so here in the U.S.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be a Yalin also. They've been Brunswick's Asian partner for a while now. This table was most likely made in China. GW sold one like it but i don't know if they made it. If you need stuff you might conatct Billiard Restoration in Clay Center,Ks. or Blatt in NYC. Some original parts might work on it, i don't know.