Shane calls Efren out at the DCC

miramachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nine Ball said:
I'll take your bet Alex... Let's make it known in the thread so nobody can try to air anyone. Sound fair? Pay up by money order or paypal at the end... Send Priority mail with tracking or paypal within 3 days? Anyone else wanna make a bet? I'm taking Efren.... What if they play two sets? It's possible but race to 25 is long. Do we make a two set bet if two is played?

I will take that bet for $100. how do you want to go about transfering the $$$?

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
If Shane plays like he did against Cliff in the 8 ball match, Efren will Bar B Q him.

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
watchez said:
If Shane plays like he did against Cliff in the 8 ball match, Efren will Bar B Q him.
If he plays like he knows he can, Shane will show Efren how it is done. :cool:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Accepted

miramachine said:
I will take that bet for $100. how do you want to go about transfering the $$$?

I just noticed you have only 4 posts. Can anyone here vouch for you? No offense, If someone known will vouch for you consider it a bet. If not I'm a little worried about the pay off if I win. No offense, Your just a new member and I don't know you.

Last edited:

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yobagua said:
Well I would be surprised if SVB played Efren EVEN in one pocket and rotation.
It is inevitable that Shane and Efren will someday meet. But the thing for a guy like Efren to do is to maximize the earning potential. I know the public wants it but will they pay for it. Its one thing to say "lets get it on". But why should someone like Efren do it. He has nothing to prove. What is he going to make by providing you with that entertainment. He doesnt need to satisfy his ego.
Will you pay $100 for PPV to guarantee Efren with at least a $50,000 guarantee? Why should he play SVB. What reason? 10K or 20K is nothing to what Efren can make somewhere else. An Arab oil Prince would be willing to give him that just to show up at his house to play him a few sets of 9 ball.
Shane will get a valuable lesson. What will Efren get out of playing Shane 10 ball?

I'm 100% agreed w/ your post...I think "Bata" and SVB has nothing to prove...who cares if "Bata" Beat SVB any games or tournaments...Or SVB beat "Bata" any games of pool...tournament or money games....Both players has nothing to prove...they are both professional....I think the Expectators are the one who has an EGO here..not the players.. SVB wanted to play "Bata" because he wants to learn from the Legend not because he wants to prove that he is much superior than "Bata" I think SVB showing his respect to "Bata" by showing his excitement of meeting him in game of pool.

Head to Head (No Backers involved or sponsorship...Players own money)

10 Ball >>>>SVB 60% ...Bata 40%
9 Ball >>>>Reyes 50%....SVB 50%
8 Ball >>>> Reyes 70%...SVB 30
One Pocket >>>> Reyes 70%...SVB 30%
Rotation>>>>Reyes 80%...SVB 20%
Bank>>>> Reyes 80%...SVB 20%

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:

Tan,

You wanna make a small bet on the match? Like $100 or two? And can anyone vouch for Miramachine. I just noticed he only has 4 posts.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i wouldnt bet that match, I cant bet against either of them, shane is winning everything, efren is efren, no action,,,of the board.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Match

The Beginner said:
I'm 100% agreed w/ your post...I think "Bata" and SVB has nothing to prove...who cares if "Bata" Beat SVB any games or tournaments...Or SVB beat "Bata" any games of pool...tournament or money games....Both players has nothing to prove...they are both professional....I think the Expectators are the one who has an EGO here..not the players.. SVB wanted to play "Bata" because he wants to learn from the Legend not because he wants to prove that he is much superior than "Bata" I think SVB showing his respect to "Bata" by showing his excitement of meeting him in game of pool.

Head to Head (No Backers involved or sponsorship...Players own money)

10 Ball >>>>SVB 60% ...Bata 40%
9 Ball >>>>Reyes 50%....SVB 50%
8 Ball >>>> Reyes 70%...SVB 30
One Pocket >>>> Reyes 70%...SVB 30%
Rotation>>>>Reyes 80%...SVB 20%
Bank>>>> Reyes 80%...SVB 20%

I think you are 'skewed' on a couple of games:

8 ball - Efren 52% SVB 48% (remember the SVB 9 pack in Vegas?)

Rotation - Efren 60% SVB 40% (Rotation is rotation, whether in 9, 10 ball or otherwise, just because you don't hear of SVB playing, doesn't mean that he can't play it very well).

Bank - Efren 60%, SVB 40%

I think my revisions have a firmer grasp on 'reality' than yours do. And does Efren ever play on 'his own money'?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the 1p ratio is a Tadd off too:eek: . I set it:

Efren 95% Shane 5%

Will Shane shoot at his hole? Yes. Will he have his head squeezed? Yes.

Snapshot9 said:

Rotation - Efren 60% SVB 40% (Rotation is rotation, whether in 9, 10 ball or otherwise, just because you don't hear of SVB playing, doesn't mean that he can't play it very well).

I think my revisions have a firmer grasp on 'reality' than yours do. And does Efren ever play on 'his own money'?

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:

I saw Shane rattled at Mosconi Cup and some poor shots were the result. I think the presence of Efren in a match may cause the same reaction. I would take the Legend.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shows how much you understand the game of Rotation. Big difference between 9 ball and Rotation. If there ever is a match between Shane and Efren to a long race of Rotation, lets say at least 25, I will take Efren for a minimum of 5k.

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:

Efen always plays w/ his money in comes w/ money games....and you will see how good he is if he plays his own money....I think you haven't seen the Rotation games that's why you put that adds....lmao

parvus1202

Suspected hacked account
Silver Member
Reyes is old, beating him in any ball game is nothing anymore. The only way to prove that a player is better than Reyes is to beat his world record. Compare his achievement to any player.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191212-222900.jpg
    Screenshot_20191212-222900.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 285

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I tell you what; Efren would have to give me a ridiculous spot, before I would play him for $100. Much less, for real money.... That man created shots no one had ever seen before, and he was truly self taught. He is a very bad man when he gets going. Just insane skills and creativity!!!