Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Get used to being the Party of Treason and Dishonesty
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-30-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
Doesn't that look like Nadler's baby picture?
It's Exhibit "A" in the case of liberals can't meme.

Weak sauce Pat, weak sauce.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#17)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-30-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
That is awesome!

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#18)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

07-30-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
That is awesome!
You really think such hogwash is 'awesome'? Wow, I really thought better of you than this.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#19)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

07-30-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
That is awesome!
Exhibit "B" in the case

I like a good joke no matter who is the butt.

The left simply can't produce any.

They have no sense of humor.

They move in for the kiss awkwardly.

It's real and it's kind of sad.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#20)
J SCHWARZ
AzB Silver Member
J SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond repute

07-30-2019, 09:18 PM

Yeah, another billionaire spending money to influence politics. The world is so beutiful, so peaceful, our oceans so clean, nutritious food is so plentiful with all these billionaires running the world. After all, your the little guy standing up against tyranny and injustice for all right? I'm sure "this" billionaire is just busting his ass for your (our) best interest.

Old
  (#21)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

07-30-2019, 09:31 PM

Quote:
You may have laughed when I said I felt Nancy Pelosi would warm up to
impeachment just before the election but its sure looking like its headed in that
direction. Remember Nixon there was a period in which the public was being
informed of the decision to impeach and that seems to be similar in this case on
going on as we speak.

Republicans worked really hard to get to this point with Senor' Golf Clubs and here it is. I
see Nancy's little clap in all of this. Enjoy the show because you guys are looking really bad here.

The Obama and Hillary defense can't help you here.
Attachment 526014

You should really see the ad its here. https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-ad-im...153118869.html

New ad highlights Mueller testimony as impeachment push grows

Yahoo News Christopher Wilson,Yahoo News 5 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Tweet Email

A new TV ad from a group supporting the impeachment of President Trump shows excerpts of some of the most damaging testimony by former special counsel Robert Mueller at a House hearing last week.

Politico reported Tuesday morning that the group, Need to Impeach, which is funded by billionaire Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer, was “spending in the mid-six figures to air the ad on CNN and MSNBC before and after the second presidential debate.” The debates are airing on CNN Tuesday and Wednesday evening.

The 32-second ad shows exchanges with four representatives from last week’s House hearings with Mueller:

“What about total exoneration?” asked Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y. “Did you actually totally exonerate the president?” to which Mueller replied, “No.”

“Isn’t it fair to say that the president’s written answers ... showed that he wasn’t always being truthful?” asked Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., to which Mueller replied, “Generally.”

“You believe that you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?” asked Rep. Ken Buck, D-Colo., to which Mueller replied, “Yes.”

“The campaign welcomed the Russian help, did they not?” asked House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., to which Mueller replied, “Yes.”

“And they lied to cover it up?” Schiff followed up. “Generally, that’s true,” Mueller answered.

Since Mueller testified last Wednesday, more than a dozen additional Democrats have come out in favor of beginning impeachment proceedings against Trump. At least 107 Democrats — nearly half of their 235-person caucus — now support an impeachment inquiry, along with independent Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan. Were the full House to vote yes on articles of impeachment, the Republican-controlled Senate would then decide whether or not to remove the president from office.

_____
Robin, IF you don't, or aren't drinking heavily...START.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#22)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 01:44 AM

J,

I'm getting high on old age here lately. High. hmmm that's a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Robin, IF you don't, or aren't drinking heavily...START.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#23)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 04:16 AM

Quote:
J,

I'm getting high on old age here lately. High. hmmm that's a thought!
Senility would explain a few things.

Now why dont you explain why 13 schools in Baltimore are graduating students with no proficiency in math is Trumps fault.

A city that is 60% black and run by the left.

Come on now. It is a real world travesty. Not the fiction you continually chase around.

The thread is awaiting your arrival.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#24)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

07-31-2019, 08:24 AM

I never accused him of such. Go chase a parked car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Senility would explain a few things.

Now why dont you explain why 13 schools in Baltimore are graduating students with no proficiency in math is Trumps fault.

A city that is 60% black and run by the left.

Come on now. It is a real world travesty. Not the fiction you continually chase around.

The thread is awaiting your arrival.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#25)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
I never accused him of such. Go chase a parked car.
But if Yahoo said he was you would be humping your own leg.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: