Old
  (#91)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member
nodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-02-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
I saw her at the fruit stand
And she smiled as if to say
I know that you are watching
When Mrs. Jones jerked her away
My cutie waved from the car window
With 1 finger and a grin
And as the car got smaller
All I could think about was sin

I know she’s too young for me
Yo she asked me to the fair
I wish she would ignore me
Hard to pretend not to care
My friends all say she’s skanky
But I dig her armpit hair
And when I get my license
I’m gonna ask her to a picnic yeah.

That’s how you get rid of deflection totally. Recite rehab songs while playing. It should make your aim line straight, no matter how far off center. What?
Summer summer summer time.

Old
  (#92)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
All you would have to do is create an inertia-less field around the shaft and ball and then you would have ZERO cueball deflection....lol

Jaden
There may be other ways, too: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...4&postcount=11

Old
  (#93)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member
nodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond reputenodeflection has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Bs. You made a bunch of claims and say things like 'if' and 'maybe'.

No proof
If then statements are great logical tools.

Old
  (#94)
book collector
AzB Silver Member
book collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeflection View Post
If then statements are great logical tools.
You are thinking of Bool not pool

Old
  (#95)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by book collector View Post
You are thinking of Bool not pool
I used if in a boolean sense.

Flip the b over and we are in business.

Old
  (#96)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Yes, I can see that. But by the time the shaft rebounds the cb is already gone and can no longer be affected by what the shaft is doing.
Ah ok. My CB leave when it rebounds, not while it's bent, ∴ straight.

Old
  (#97)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
That’s a lot of deflection....from a guy named ‘nodeflection’....
No deflection, I gained what I was looking for from the posts. I was obliged.

Old
  (#98)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle84 View Post
You'll have to ask BilliardsAbout, he's the guardian of all the Pro Secrets here on AZB
I thought it was an amateur secret based on the amount of amateurs endangering peoples eyes on the adjacent tables.

Old
  (#99)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
The world will be a better place if people know of your investigation. Have you considered publishing on Barboxrules.com?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'll check that out. Thanks for the link.

Old
  (#100)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-02-2019, 01:55 PM

I never used to believe that aliens visited us but I'm starting to wonder more lately.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#101)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
I feel you are %100 wrong.
I thought everyone on this forum understood what causes deflection. Apparently not. This has been covered to death. If you want to sit back and refute well proven facts on this go ahead. Call the engineers at Predator, OB or any other LD shaft maker. They'll all tell you the same thing. What a goofball.

Old
  (#102)
KMRUNOUT
AzB Silver Member
KMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond reputeKMRUNOUT has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
The balls don't lie.

Exactly. Only people do. Or they are mistaken, assuming you want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#103)
row21097
AzB Silver Member
row21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2019, 03:29 PM

It is with some joy I invoke the first bible verse on this thread. My joy does not emanate from the verse itself but rather from its ironic teasing in my mind of my favorite bible verse and how I feel about your position.

Deuteronomy 23-12-14
When you relieve yourself outside, you shall dig a hole and then cover up your excrement.

Old
  (#104)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
I thought everyone on this forum understood what causes deflection. Apparently not. This has been covered to death. If you want to sit back and refute well proven facts on this go ahead. Call the engineers at Predator, OB or any other LD shaft maker. They'll all tell you the same thing. What a goofball.
Im not saying that hollowing out the end or splicing wood 50 ways for a shaft won't send the ball straighter with a bad touch. I understand low deflection shafts. I played for four + years with a LD shaft, back in 2004.

Old
  (#105)
nodeflection
AzB Silver Member

09-02-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by row21097 View Post
It is with some joy I invoke the first bible verse on this thread. My joy does not emanate from the verse itself but rather from its ironic teasing in my mind of my favorite bible verse and how I feel about your position.

Deuteronomy 23-12-14
When you relieve yourself outside, you shall dig a hole and then cover up your excrement.
Someone will dig it up.

Page 7 of 20 « First 567 8917 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: