Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page 9/11 from the White House Underground Bunker..exc read.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
9/11 from the White House Underground Bunker..exc read.
Old
  (#1)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

9/11 from the White House Underground Bunker..exc read. - 09-07-2019, 01:19 AM

This is for all those conspiracy theorists out there like some we know who will not let go of the notion that 9/11 was planned attack by the Bush/Cheney cabal. ALl I can say to that conspiracy theory is.................. BULLSHIT. I have been to the 9/11 museum and it was a sobering event about how many lost their lives on the ground and freely gave their lives in the air to save others..... Your conspiracy theories are a slap in the face to those brave enough to risk life and limb that day.

Too long to post.... but if you never read this before.... it is really something you need to read.

‘We May Have to Shoot Down This Aircraft’

What the chaos aboard Flight 93 on 9/11 looked like to the White House, to the fighter pilots prepared to ram the cockpit and to the passengers.

By GARRETT M. GRAFF

September 05, 2019

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...=pocket-newtab

Old
  (#2)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

09-07-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
This is for all those conspiracy theorists out there like some we know who will not let go of the notion that 9/11 was planned attack by the Bush/Cheney cabal. ALl I can say to that conspiracy theory is.................. BULLSHIT. I have been to the 9/11 museum and it was a sobering event about how many lost their lives on the ground and freely gave their lives in the air to save others..... Your conspiracy theories are a slap in the face to those brave enough to risk life and limb that day. Your indoctrinated emotions and Bush and Cheney are a kick in the nuts to those who have lost their lives that day as
well as in the future from diseases, injuries, and even assassinations by both the Bush and Obama administrations.

Too long to post.... but if you never read this before.... it is really something you need to read.

‘We May Have to Shoot Down This Aircraft’

What the chaos aboard Flight 93 on 9/11 looked like to the White House, to the fighter pilots prepared to ram the cockpit and to the passengers.

By GARRETT M. GRAFF

September 05, 2019

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...=pocket-newtab

The History Channel is releasing their pro Bush spin on it now as well

You may change your opinion of this NOT being a false flag with heavy involvement
by Bush and Cheney in the future. The official story is what has been bullshit
for decades, even centuries.

Here's some real history lessons

Vegas shooting

https://alraialqatari.com/saudi-prin...PnNuBxEo37rpgA

From the robber barons to the murder of JFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ib...WZbqFmYn0PlkaA

These 3000+ architects and engineers are not "nuts"

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Name:  CIA.TV.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  73.1 KB

Name:  CT.1967.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  CT.truth.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  93.7 KB

Old
  (#3)
J SCHWARZ
AzB Silver Member
J SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-09-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Your conspiracy theories are a slap in the face to those brave enough to risk life and limb that day.
Was Operation Paperclip a slap in the face to all those who lost their lives defending our country during WW2?

Was the CIA's import of drugs into our country a slap in the face to all who trusted them to look out for our best interest?

Was the WMD lie little Bush told a slap in the face to all those who died overseas in the last 20 years?

What about all the kids who joined outta high school to go fight terrorists in the last 20 years to just find out they are guarding opium fields for big pharma and the Taliban?

Please prove me wrong on any of the above, I could go on and on with more examples.
I guess i should just stick my head in the sand and pretend none of this ever happened so I can fit YOUR description of patriotic?

Old
  (#4)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J SCHWARZ View Post
Was Operation Paperclip a slap in the face to all those who lost their lives defending our country during WW2?

Was the CIA's import of drugs into our country a slap in the face to all who trusted them to look out for our best interest?

Was the WMD lie little Bush told a slap in the face to all those who died overseas in the last 20 years?

What about all the kids who joined outta high school to go fight terrorists in the last 20 years to just find out they are guarding opium fields for big pharma and the Taliban?

Please prove me wrong on any of the above, I could go on and on with more examples.
I guess i should just stick my head in the sand and pretend none of this ever happened so I can fit YOUR description of patriotic?
Thank you for your post!

Glad to know that I am not alone in my disbelief of the" official" story....

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#5)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Thank you for your post!

Glad to know that I am not alone in my disbelief of the" official" story....

Kd

I would side with you if it were proven the cockpit voice recordings were faked.... I seriously doubt any U.S. official would support any part of a bunch of Islamic extremists. Of course you guys have your tin foil hats on and that is your choice. Yes, Ollie North ran drugs for guns... that is proven.... but to believe a conspiracy of such magnitude as 911 could be controlled by the likes of Bush and Cheney without any defectors coming forward....... whatever.

Furthermore... it is a fact that these planes were under the control of Islamic terrorists and yet you are discounting one fact. No Islamic terrorist is going to give his life for Uncle Sam or any other entity other than the deity they call "Allah". If you think otherwise, you need to change your prescription.

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 09-09-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 11:55 AM

Here are what I believe are some very troubling facts indicating foreknowledge and planning on that foreknowledge that I have never seen rebutted or debunked. If they have been proven false, I would love to hear it, so please, don't hold back if you have such information. Otherwise, they strongly suggest something very bad along these lines.

In the spring of 2001, articles in mainstream Indian and Japanese papers citing their own governmental officials reported they had been briefed by US officials that a multinational military force would invade Afghanistan and depose the Taliban from leadership, later that year before the snows fell.

On September 10th, 2001, National Security Adviser Condaleeza Rice put a full court press plan of action against Afghanistan on W's desk (awaiting his return from Florida for his sign off), including an invasion plan.

Also on September 10th, the largest joint US/UK warship armada 'exercise' in history rendezvoused in the international waters nearest to Afghanistan. And the UK moved about 15,000 military personnel into near theater basing.

Within about a month of 9/11/01, joint international military forces were commencing their move into Afghanistan ('before the snows fell'). Not from a standing start, as it turned out. The US had been negotiating landing and basing rights in the adjoining countries, pre-positioning forces and materiel, and even constructing mile+-long landing strips for heavy USAF cargo planes earlier in the year.

All of this without any propaganda about a casus belli to justify invading a country, until the 9/11 strike created it (supposedly out of the blue and as nobody knew would happen). The only propaganda stories at the time were that the Taliban were destroying old Buddhist statues and maybe shrines, which could not rise to the level of justifying an invasion half the world away.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 09-09-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Old
  (#7)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

09-09-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Here are what I believe are some very troubling facts indicating foreknowledge and planning on that foreknowledge that I have never seen rebutted or debunked. If they have been proven false, I would love to hear it, so please, don't hold back if you have such information. Otherwise, they strongly suggest something very bad along these lines.

In the spring of 2001, articles in mainstream Indian and Japanese papers citing their own governmental officials reported they had been briefed by US officials that a multinational military force would invade Afghanistan and depose the Taliban from leadership, later that year before the snows fell.

On September 10th, 2001, National Security Adviser Condaleeza Rice put a full court press plan of action against Afghanistan on W's desk (awaiting his return from Florida for his sign off), including an invasion plan.

Also on September 10th, the largest joint US/UK warship armada 'exercise' in history rendezvoused in the international waters nearest to Afghanistan. And the UK moved about 15,000 military personnel into near theater basing.

Within about a month of 9/11/01, joint international military forces were commencing their move into Afghanistan ('before the snows fell'). Not from a standing start, as it turned out. The US had been negotiating landing and basing rights in the adjoining countries, pre-positioning forces and materiel, and even constructing mile+-long landing strips for heavy USAF cargo planes earlier in the year.

All of this without any propaganda about a casus belli to justify invading a country, until the 9/11 strike created it (supposedly out of the blue and as nobody knew would happen). The only propaganda stories at the time were that the Taliban were destroying old Buddhist statues and maybe shrines, which could not rise to the level of justifying an invasion half the world away.
Not refuting any of that.... but how about a history lesson as to why we would be preplanning to invade Afghanistan?

In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, who had been linked to the embassy bombings in Africa (and was later connected to the attack on the USS Cole).

You of all people put things into perspective all the time..... Are you forgetting Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist training camps were on the military's hit list a lot longer than just prior to 9/11?

Intel we had at the time prior to 9/11 was that OBL had already put in place a plan to attack America..... we just didn't know how, when, or where and at that time cutting off the head of the snake was likely considered our best and only option..... Unfortunately..... we were too late. Now as far as Bush's invasion of Iraq, that was a personal vendetta he wanted to score a one up for his old man who listened to the advice of his military commanders to leave well enough alone and not create a vacuum. Unfortunately, Lil Georgie was Hell bent on taking out a dictator at any cost to put a feather in his hat. Relying on BS intel from an Iraqi defector that there were WMD on trains without proof was a flimsy excuse to go a gunning. He proved one thing in that action..... sometimes a non Islamic junk yard dog for a buffer next to a dedicated Islamists regime is better than no buffer. .

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Not refuting any of that.... but how about a history lesson as to why we would be preplanning to invade Afghanistan?

In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, who had been linked to the embassy bombings in Africa (and was later connected to the attack on the USS Cole).

You of all people put things into perspective all the time..... Are you forgetting Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist training camps were on the military's hit list a lot longer than just prior to 9/11?

Intel we had at the time prior to 9/11 was that OBL had already put in place a plan to attack America..... we just didn't know how, when, or where and at that time cutting off the head of the snake was likely considered our best and only option..... Unfortunately..... we were too late. Now as far as Bush's invasion of Iraq, that was a personal vendetta he wanted to score a one up for his old man who listened to the advice of his military commanders to leave well enough alone and not create a vacuum. Unfortunately, Lil Georgie was Hell bent on taking out a dictator at any cost to put a feather in his hat. Relying on BS intel from an Iraqi defector that there were WMD on trains without proof was a flimsy excuse to go a gunning. He proved one thing in that action..... sometimes a non Islamic junk yard dog for a buffer next to a dedicated Islamists regime is better than no buffer. .
There is an immense difference between launching stand-off strikes into a country and mounting an international invasion force to depose a sovereign country's leadership, standing up an alternative government for nation-building, and doing so half-way around the world with vastly extended supply chains and in the infamous 'Graveyard of Empires' country.

Since when (before this) have we ever done our strikes against a small group of concern by marshaling an international force and invading and occupying an entire country and deposing its government?

Reagan's reprisal for the W. German disco bombing was our USAF bombing in Tripoli, including at Khadaffi's residence. Clinton's Operation: Desert Fox was four days of intense bombardment of Iraq's suspect WMD sites, comprised of "More than 600 sorties [..] flown by more than 300 combat and support aircraft, and 600 air dropped munitions were employed, including 90 air-launched cruise missiles and 325 Tomahawk land attack missiles (TLAM)", but with no invasion of the country.

By comparison, even with the invasion, bin Laden was afforded an avenue of escape at Tora Bora, the CIA's 'get bin Laden' effort was dissolved, and W later said he wasn't really concerned with bin Laden at all.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#9)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
I would side with you if it were proven the cockpit voice recordings were faked.... I seriously doubt any U.S. official would support any part of a bunch of Islamic extremists. Of course you guys have your tin foil hats on and that is your choice. Yes, Ollie North ran drugs for guns... that is proven.... but to believe a conspiracy of such magnitude as 911 could be controlled by the likes of Bush and Cheney without any defectors coming forward....... whatever.

Furthermore... it is a fact that these planes were under the control of Islamic terrorists and yet you are discounting one fact. No Islamic terrorist is going to give his life for Uncle Sam or any other entity other than the deity they call "Allah". If you think otherwise, you need to change your prescription.
The cell phone on the plane calls back then were not possible...

The phone in the headrest did not work at all per my memory and I worked for a airline around that time....

Kd

Old
  (#10)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

09-09-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
The cell phone on the plane calls back then were not possible...

The phone in the headrest did not work at all per my memory and I worked for a airline around that time....

Kd

Yeah right... and I guess my headrest phone call in 1998 on board an airline never happened either.... you are so full of it... the white of your eyes are brown....
https://youtu.be/H-viMzr2nac

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 09-09-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Old
  (#11)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Yeah right... and I guess my headrest phone call in 1998 on board an airline never happened either.... you are so full of it... the white of your eyes are brown....
I used one several times back then.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#12)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

09-09-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Read them and weap

https://www.globalresearch.ca/phone-...irliners/16924

The moussoi trial has the altitude too high for cell phone use per the FBI and technical specifications.....

They were not air phones....

Kd

Old
  (#13)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 09:47 PM

Great, here come the 9/11 conspiracy nuts. To be clear - you're all a bunch of fugging idiots, perhaps the biggest idiots in the history of the planet...congratulations on winning the prize. Now why don't you all get together in Loserville and celebrate among yourselves giving each other high fives.

Old
  (#14)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

09-09-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Great, here come the 9/11 conspiracy nuts. To be clear - you're all a bunch of fugging idiots, perhaps the biggest idiots in the history of the planet...congratulations on winning the prize. Now why don't you all get together in Loserville and celebrate among yourselves giving each other high fives.
First to name call as usual! Any time you don't like the message....

Kd

Old
  (#15)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
First to name call as usual! Any time you don't like the message....

Kd

Yeah, I believe in calling a turd a turd. Don't like it then don't be a turd. It's not the person calling a turd a turd that's the problem - it's that some turds think they're more than turds, and some even think they can be shined to a high gloss and get affirmation from beyond their turd brethren...sorry, that's not the case.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: