Silver Member
The best sneaky petes I ever played with: Over $500 : Scruggs & Lambros

Under $500: Stenback & Abe Rich

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
The best sneaky petes I ever played with: Over $500 : Scruggs & Lambros

Under $500: Stenback & Abe Rich

I'm throwing a name in the hat for the under $500 crowd........ Mezz:grin-square:

Shout out to AZB and j2pac for keeping the dream alive :grin:

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't own a sneaky pete from him, but I purchased my first Meucci earlier this year I believe, and now I have 4 'modern' Meuccis (2 w/ Pro shaft 29", 1 Pro 30" and a 30" Ultimate Weapon) which I love, and all shafts play great and they come with my favorite tip brand, Ultraskin :)

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I've had my current Meucci for a little less than a year now. It came with the Pro Shaft, and I love the balance and feel of the cue at 19 ounces.

Posted in response to Cadillac J.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear the mc dermott sneeaky is really good

I bought a josey once and it was really great

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a Tiger sneaky ultra x shaft and installed leather wrap that plays really good in my opinion.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nothing at all to do with me but currently on wanted / for sale forum there is a little Al Romero sneaky with two shafts and a rear extension for $400

These are very high-quality Sneakys and they don't come up for sale very often

As for playing with a newer Meucci sneaky I don't have any experience with that but I do have experience with Meucci in general and have seen some really poor quality cues and bad customer service coming from them over the last 20 years or so so I'm in complete avoidance mode

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nothing at all to do with me but currently on wanted / for sale forum there is a little Al Romero sneaky with two shafts and a rear extension for $400

These are very high-quality Sneakys and they don't come up for sale very often

As for playing with a newer Meucci sneaky I don't have any experience with that but I do have experience with Meucci in general and have seen some really poor quality cues and bad customer service coming from them over the last 20 years or so so I'm in complete avoidance mode
There was :smile:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two sneakies I really like, a Little Al Romero and a Pechauer.. both
hit great. Al is at Hard Times Sacramento now... give him a call?