Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Where are the Hells Angels
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-20-2019, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
There have always been people in this world who are different than us. Just as we do with God, we try our best to force them to conform to our own image.
As the world becomes more aware that not every human being is white or heterosexual or Christian or Protestant or comfortable in their body or conservative or hawkish or women or whatever, they turn on those who are seeking opportunities or advantages to open doors that had been closed to them in the past.
Change is coming too fast. It's scary. What will we lose if blacks or gays or Latinos or Muslims or (gasp!) liberals gain too much power.
I get it. I'm white, male, Baptist , Anglo-Saxon, moderate, heterosexual, straight,never wanted to be a woman, like my guns.
But, beating change down with hate doesn't seem like an answer.
Good post Tom! This applies to us all, and in many scenarios!

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#32)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
If I listened to everything my wife told me to do, I wouldn't have any fun at all. How about you?
Touché

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#33)
book collector
AzB Silver Member
book collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
My wife and some of my friends tell me to leave this forum. Some on here have suggested that if I am so troubled by the insults spewed daily on here that this is not the right forum for me.
I keep thinking that some of my comments may touch a few souls.
If you touch only one, then it was time well spent.

Old
  (#34)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-20-2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
My wife and some of my friends tell me to leave this forum. Some on here have suggested that if I am so troubled by the insults spewed daily on here that this is not the right forum for me.
Tom, if you wanna touch a few soles, you should have gotten a job selling shoes.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#35)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 03:52 AM

Quote:
My wife and some of my friends tell me to leave this forum. Some on here have
suggested that if I am so troubled by the insults spewed daily on here that this is not the
right forum for me.

So, Tom, has Dub accepted your heartfelt apologies for your life and actions as Hondo?

I wasn't a member when you were touching his soul.

Curious.

Old
  (#36)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-21-2019, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
I noticed, I was thinking OP couldn’t be serious and their question was rhetorical. If not, than they’re very ignorant of HA and organized crime.

IMO, it is a little different than that.

Watch any TV shows> Mr. Inbetween, Sopranos, The Shield...list goes on and on.

Guys, who despite their involvement in crime have redeeming qualities. Guys who will do what is necessary to get the job done, or something fixed that can't be addressed in normal channels.

Turn off the camera and beat the offender with a phonebook until they tell you where the child is kind of guys.

Guys who have an understanding of what respect actually means. They follow rules, even if you don't agree or understand...rules that if broken, have consequences.

Think of the molester that gets sentenced, everyone knows and applauds that he will get what he deserves from the other prisoners. They don't blame them...the trust and expect them to handle the business that the law can't / won't or refuses to fix.

Just my .02

Old
  (#37)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Bronze Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
IMO, it is a little different than that.

Watch any TV shows> Mr. Inbetween, Sopranos, The Shield...list goes on and on.

Guys, who despite their involvement in crime have redeeming qualities. Guys who will do what is necessary to get the job done, or something fixed that can't be addressed in normal channels.

Turn off the camera and beat the offender with a phonebook until they tell you where the child is kind of guys.

Guys who have an understanding of what respect actually means. They follow rules, even if you don't agree or understand...rules that if broken, have consequences.

Think of the molester that gets sentenced, everyone knows and applauds that he will get what he deserves from the other prisoners. They don't blame them...the trust and expect them to handle the business that the law can't / won't or refuses to fix.

Just my .02

It’s a completely different context, OP is looking for a criminal organization to attack his political opponents; something the HA wouldn’t do, no money in it.

I know about the convict code, I was a street kid and I still have strong ties, this isn’t about chomos, rapists or snitches.

Cues: Katana KAT09 • McDermott GS02C2 & Custom Clover • 1811
Shafts: Katana KATXS1 • McDermott Traditional & G-Core • OB Plus Pro • Jacoby Black • Pechauer Black Ice
Cases: Katana 1/1 • McDermott 1/1 • JB Cases 4/8

Old
  (#38)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-21-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
The libs plan is that they can do anything they want and nothing will happen . like mike Tyson said everyone has a plan until I hit them in the mouth. I am most definitely aadvocating violence to those who pull that crap
Jack
And there are people on the opposite end who feel the same way about justification for their actions.

Old
  (#39)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by book collector View Post
If you touch only one, then it was time well spent.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#40)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
So, Tom, has Dub accepted your heartfelt apologies for your life and actions as Hondo?

I wasn't a member when you were touching his soul.

Curious.

That's a good question. I've tried to explain my actions to him and I have sincerely apologized to him. He never really acknowledged my apology but we appear to have moved on. He certainly gave as well as he took back then also.

Old
  (#41)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
It’s a completely different context, OP is looking for a criminal organization to attack his political opponents; something the HA wouldn’t do, no money in it.

I know about the convict code, I was a street kid and I still have strong ties, this isn’t about chomos, rapists or snitches.
Yes. What Wilson was saying was right, but you are painting a clearer picture of who they really are and what they will and won't do.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: