AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Pictures of hackwork section!

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
OTLB
Banned
OTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-13-2009, 05:04 AM

Yes so how many pushups?

Old
  (#17)
n10spool
PHD in table mechanics
n10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to n10spool  
08-13-2009, 05:55 AM

With slate on your back or just a complete table?

Slate only 10 whole table just enough to get the lob done okay maybe 3.

Glen 615 ouch!!!!!

Craig

Old
  (#18)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 08-13-2009, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTLB View Post
well I guess I will keep working out at the gym then. I can curl a 5 lb weight 1000 times in a row, Glen can you do that? see its like 1p, you gotta make the game fair. There are guys in there that curl 120lb weight 6 times(1 arm dumbells), 3 sets and their toast. So who is stronger???????

or how about this, how many push ups can you do? pull ups? jumping jacks? can you climb 100 flights of stairs without stopping? can you sprint the 100 yd dash 10 times in a row? all kinds of ways to test. I am not the best arm wrestler but very good, and will take on anyone in these other categories too. or how about carrying a 9 ft piece of slate with one hand? be careful of the games you make

we better get back to the thread point or I will get yelled at, oh wait, Glen you can't say anything as your off track to. hahahahhahha
If you want to armwrestle, we can armwrestle, if you want to make it a mechanics decathalon of sorts guess what.....
I'll match you while smoking a Marlboro! lmao!
I don't go to the gym, I work too much for that kind of time luxury, but I do however have a purty fair background in the Advanced Athletics Department at the University of USMC....
I believe Glen can remember back into those days of the School of Hardknocks Ft. Benning.
So while we're on the subject of stamina and strength excercises....How many flights can you carry a center or end slate from a 9' Brunswick?
How far across a football field can you go while carrying one over your head, or how many times around a city block?
Unfortunately I have had colleagues in the past that were willing to make small wagers with people to find out how far I could go...
And in the spirit of competition, I did armwrestle and BEAT a small 6 year old child this morning!

"I bet you are some guy that cant play a #%$&* radio!!" - Donny Mills

"If you need weight, you don't need action, you need practice!"-Cuephoric

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Playing cues- STEVE KLEIN, Bobby Hunter, James White Conversion, Abear
Case- Murnak, Predator,instroke

Follow me to make money and support our sports!
http://www.competebank.com/login.php?refer=131

Old
  (#19)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 08-13-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
I can dead lift 615lbs, never had a need to lift more......off track
That's it! You and me in the street at noon..... Which is going to be....? Thumbwrasslin or rock, paper, scissors?
Loser has to wear a pink shirt for 24 hours that says.....Hack!:
But I gotta warn ya- I may be 220 lbs but I'm wiry!:

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Old
  (#20)
OTLB
Banned
OTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2009, 08:18 AM

Take a regular scale that you stand on and squeeze as much as you can. Hold for 5 seconds. See what you can do

Old
  (#21)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Dartman  
08-13-2009, 08:23 AM

I can wiggle the big toe on both feet simultaneously -
the cat kept count and said I had the intergalactic record at 978.

Old
  (#22)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?

08-13-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
I can wiggle the big toe on both feet simultaneously -
the cat kept count and said I had the intergalactic record at 978.
YOU WIN~!!!!!!!

lol

Old
  (#23)
Crash
Pool Hall Owner
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuephoric View Post
I don't go to the gym, I work too much for that kind of time luxury, but I do however have a purty fair background in the Advanced Athletics Department at the University of USMC....
Would that be The University of Science Music and Culture?

George (USN, USS Iwo Jima LPH-2, 71-75)

Another fine graduate has been located!
Old
  (#24)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?

Lightbulb Another fine graduate has been located! - 08-13-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Would that be The University of Science Music and Culture?

George (USN, USS Iwo Jima LPH-2, 71-75)
How did you know??!
Have you ever heard such harmonious cultured music come from one place before?lol

Old
  (#25)
scruffy1
AzB Gold Member
scruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond reputescruffy1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000

08-13-2009, 03:47 PM

Man you guys are wussys. I can do three co-k ups!!! For those who do not no how. You lay face down on the ground and raise yourself up by your c---! LOLLLLL Beat that!

Old
  (#26)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

08-13-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy1 View Post
Man you guys are wussys. I can do three co-k ups!!! For those who do not no how. You lay face down on the ground and raise yourself up by your c---! LOLLLLL Beat that!
If it's in the morning, I can't...got to take mine for the morning walk

Old
  (#27)
OTLB
Banned

08-13-2009, 06:45 PM

another thread gone bad and nobody can say it was my fault, priceless

Old
  (#28)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?

08-13-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Would it be suffice to say that we "hacked" up this thread? In which case, we're still on topic so it's all good! lmao

Old
  (#29)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

08-14-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Naaa, this is the "hack" thread, so why not "hack" the thread too

Old
  (#30)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?

08-14-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Naaa, this is the "hack" thread, so why not "hack" the thread too
lol now that's funny right thar

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: