Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page So now we are dealing with Gun Control again. Is it your fault?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
So now we are dealing with Gun Control again. Is it your fault?
Old
  (#1)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

So now we are dealing with Gun Control again. Is it your fault? - 08-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Life is about Cause and Effect. If you're displeased with the turn of events
in this country like all of the mass shootings, school shootings Walmart shootings,
etc and you need a scapegoat then do you blame Democrats or just others in general?

You might issue blanket statements meant to prejudice and harm but do you ever
look squarely at yourselves? You should.

If you voted for the crowd that passed Nafta which brought great desperation on the
country from a loss of jobs that we didn't have time to retrain for then part of that
blame falls on yourselves.

The trade part of Nafta wasn't the problem. The part that caused us to get rid of our
manufacturing jobs, well that wasn't so fine now was it?

Does that make me a nationalist? In respects, yes it does. I don't apologize for that.
One is supposed to take care of themselves first, when you're strong you're a better
steward of the world but this part of the Nafta agreement was it based on Trickle Down or Kiss Up? This is the part hidden behind the smoke.

Don't take my word for it. List of School Shootings in the United States https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

Please note that Nafta was passed in December of 1993 and it took effect Jan 1st,
1994. Now track the amount of shooting before and after that time.

Here is the link for Mass Shootings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

Please note the nice graph on the right upper side of the above link in Red. See how
shootings have gone up since 2016.

Now here is Naftas Impact on Workers https://www.epi.org/blog/naftas-impact-workers/

So did you vote for any of this mess? Were you sold a bill of goods that you went
along with? Did you want the New World Order? The thousand points of light and a
kinder, gentler society?

I don't think that's what we got. We got an amoral brand of capitalism that won't even
allow us to take care of our own damn country first. Nafta was smoke and mirrors
and we got the shaft as always.

Something sort of like that was Citizens United. Free Speech is wonderful for everyone until you measure it
in dollars and give unlimited speech to certain classes enabling them to own our Politicians. It's those damn details you find out later.

That's what gets you. Damn liars.

Be careful who you lay the blame on. It might not rest where you put it. You might be just as guilty as anyone. If you vote anyway.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Last edited by 336Robin; 08-11-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Attention!!
Old
  (#2)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Attention!! - 08-11-2019, 08:45 PM

Attention Robin, your account has been hacked!

Hu

Old
  (#3)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 09:05 PM

Correlation is not causation. You don't really have the former and you haven't made a case for the latter.

Old
  (#4)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

08-12-2019, 12:32 AM

Can someone just offer a summary? That was painful.

Old
  (#5)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-12-2019, 01:34 AM

Sure.

Gun violence in the form of mass shootings are your fault if you voted for or supported NAFTA and/or free speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post

Old
  (#6)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 04:02 AM

Quote:
It's been open warfare on the Middle Class, so we can support a more profitable world for the ruling class and our politicians were their soldiers.

Nafta wasn't about trade it was about cheap labor to manufacture goods to sell us and everyone else

Citizens United wasn't totally about Free Speech and the wondermous Free feeling one should
get by having such. It was about Control. Controlling monopolies and elections and
citizens were led by the hand to go along with it.

Now we have the The Rich and their lackeys the Political Class and the disappearing
Middle Class and the Poor who some of us are taught to hate.

We have Europe all over again only Europe's gone forward with another plan and we are still in the dark ages.

The wonderful capitalist model we had was turned against us. We ourselves are
going to be held responsible for destroying it because we have no control over our politicians.

It's so easy to blame someone else but we are to blame.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#7)
J SCHWARZ
AzB Silver Member
J SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Pretty much sums it up
Name:  gun control.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  45.4 KB

Old
  (#8)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 04:13 AM

I completely agree with you on NAFTA. Ross Perot warned of that sucking sound and he was right. I voted for him and even joined his United We Stand campaign.

I reread the Citizens United case this morning. It overturned a law that allowed some corporations to use free speech while limiting free speech of others. You are not wrong about the excessive power of corporations, but trying to control them over 1st Amendment free speech rights isn't the solution, nor is it Constitutional. In fact, citizen groups (corporations) could be a way to limit corruption and expose corrupt politicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
It's been open warfare on the Middle Class, so we can support a more profitable world for the ruling class and our politicians were their soldiers.

Nafta wasn't about trade it was about cheap labor to manufacture goods to sell us and everyone else

Citizens United wasn't totally about Free Speech and the wondermous Free feeling one should
get by having such. It was about Control. Controlling monopolies and elections and
citizens were led by the hand to go along with it.

Now we have the The Rich and their lackeys the Political Class and the disappearing
Middle Class and the Poor who some of us are taught to hate.

We have Europe all over again only Europe's gone forward with another plan and we are still in the dark ages.

The wonderful capitalist model we had was turned against us. We ourselves are
going to be held responsible for destroying it because we have no control over our politicians.

Old
  (#9)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops

08-12-2019, 04:41 AM

I liked Ross Perot. I thought he was the future but an Independent run is
hard to manage to a win in Politically Polarized System like ours. I regret his loss all the time.

I certainly hope that something happens to fix what's been broken no matter who it is
that fixes it. People are responding with their feet and you can't blame them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frightene...161346924.html

The desperation and non hopeful future prospects are negative in a person's life and
people don't need to have that on their shoulders so they are starting to leave.

Something needs to break for the Middle Class. I think they've been raped just about
enough. The big thing is we need to stop hating each other and start hating these
political parties who've been lying to us and programming us to hate each other like never before.

I'm not sure that it wouldn't be easier where Citizens United is concerned that we
should back up start all over again. Sure would be nice if we could roll back the
clock and have the prosperity we lost after Nafta but that's not possible. Now that's
the way of World Trade but we need our companies to come back home.

Selected parts of Nafta weren't much more than treason to me and it was done to us
by people we elected and that should have never happened.

If that doesn't make you feel small and unimportant nothing will. There was a time
when a man felt proud to be an American. We need that back but sure don't need hate to go with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I completely agree with you on NAFTA. Ross Perot warned of that sucking sound and he was right. I voted for him and even joined his United We Stand campaign.

I reread the Citizens United case this morning. It overturned a law that allowed some corporations to use free speech while limiting free speech of others. You are not wrong about the excessive power of corporations, but trying to control them over 1st Amendment free speech rights isn't the solution, nor is it Constitutional. In fact, citizen groups (corporations) could be a way to limit corruption and expose corrupt politicians.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#10)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2019, 04:50 AM

Unlike the former First Lady, I've always been proud to be an American and never once wanted to be a citizen of any other country. I may get a disappointed at times, but it doesn't lessen my love. It's even done some despicable things, but it has the capacity and underlying soul (Constitution) to right them. Even people I love unconditionally disappoint at times, so I can't expect a country to be any better.

I also respect other people from other countries who feel they live in the greatest country. They are wrong, of course.

Quote:
I liked Ross Perot. I thought he was the future but an Independent run is
hard to manage to a win in Politically Polarized System like ours. I regret his loss all the time.

I certainly hope that something happens to fix what's been broken no matter who it is
that fixes it. People are responding with their feet and you can't blame them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frightene...161346924.html

The desperation and non hopeful future prospects are negative in a person's life and
people don't need to have that on their shoulders so they are starting to leave.

Something needs to break for the Middle Class. I think they've been raped just about
enough. The big thing is we need to stop hating each other and start hating these
political parties who've been lying to us and programming us to hate each other like never before.

I'm not sure that it wouldn't be easier where Citizens United is concerned that we
should back up start all over again. Sure would be nice if we could roll back the
clock and have the prosperity we lost after Nafta but that's not possible. Now that's
the way of World Trade but we need our companies to come back home.

Selected parts of Nafta weren't much more than treason to me and it was done to us
by people we elected and that should have never happened.

If that doesn't make you feel small and unimportant nothing will. There was a time
when a man felt proud to be an American. We need that back but sure don't need hate to go with it.

Old
  (#11)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Sure.

Gun violence in the form of mass shootings are your fault if you voted for or supported NAFTA and/or free speech.
Thanks. I knew there was a point he was trying to make in there somewhere.

Old
  (#12)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops

08-12-2019, 03:30 PM

That is not what I said. Spin it anyway to benefit your attack.

Quote:
Sure.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#13)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac

08-12-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336robin View Post
that is not what i said. Spin it anyway to benefit your attack.
attaaaaaack!
Attached Images

Old
  (#14)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops

08-12-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
attaaaaaack!
Yep. The Republicans attacked the United States with Nafta. I wonder what Bill Clinton got for ratifying it?

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#15)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2019, 07:52 PM

Both parties wanted NAFTA. President Clinton signed it into law, but you know that and still blame Republicans. That's just weird.

Quote:
Yep. The Republicans attacked the United States with Nafta. I wonder what Bill Clinton got for ratifying it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: