AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Diamond professional table

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-14-2019, 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=Lawnboy77;6496560]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
I do not see the stretcher on any GC6 pictures. Is smaller, modified or am I seeing pictures not showing it.

Yes the GC VI has a stretcher, below is a link to a thread that Trent posted of the manual for the GC VI. It looks to be bit smaller than previous stretchers of the earlier
models.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=497983
Got it thanks. I'm trying to love the table but can't. The lower/larger stretcher adds to the appearance and keeps the tradition. That and take away the castings and we have a real GC. I'm hard pressed to jump on one. First time I saw a GC 5 I was not sure what it was from a short distance. They talk about old meets new...such as the original Corvettes and the modern Vette. Brunswick makes the same analogy. Sorry..the 1-2-3-4 look the best. Something got lost in the appearance aspect of the 5/6. And it seems as if Brunswick is deliberately trying to price itself out. My GC4 is timeless beauty. 21 years old and my only complaint is not using it enough. It looks great each and every time it's looked at. Day 1 everyday.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 10-14-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: