Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Heading to Detroit area 10/20

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Heading to Detroit area 10/20
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Heading to Detroit area 10/20 - 10-14-2019, 01:50 PM

Flying out to Michigan Sunday 10/20, will be there most of the week.

Madison Heights and Taylor area.

From the first thread The Rack in Levonia is the place to head to, I'll have a car so should be there at least a few times during my stay.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498127

If anyone wants to meet up, send me a PM with your contact #, we'll have some drinks and give me a chance to tease the locals about their sports teams vs Boston ones

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#2)
HQueen
AzB Silver Member
HQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-14-2019, 02:15 PM

I’m planning to head up there next week, hoping to leave Monday. I’ll shoot you a PM if I get there by end of the week, I’m driving and have a few stops on the way.
Do you play snooker?

Old
  (#3)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HQueen View Post
I知 planning to head up there next week, hoping to leave Monday. I値l shoot you a PM if I get there by end of the week, I知 driving and have a few stops on the way.
Do you play snooker?
I have played snooker, at the level of a D as far as snooker players go I would guess LOL There is a 12' snooker table in the place I play in on Tuesdays but I don't often use it, too busy with the tournament.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#4)
HQueen
AzB Silver Member
HQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond reputeHQueen has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 08:01 PM

Maybe we値l be able to meet up. I値l let you know next week when I have a better idea of when I値l be there. I play 8 and 9 ball too. Sometimes one pocket.

Old
  (#5)
Cadillac J
AzB Silver Member
Cadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 08:50 AM

If I'm available, I might be down to meet up with ya.

Taylor is down river and a bit far for me, but Madison Heights is about 30 mins away (and I think they have a pool hall w/ 9 foot diamonds -- I never played on a 9'er yet).

Old
  (#6)
Cadillac J
AzB Silver Member
Cadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 08:58 AM

Hall of Fame Billiards is in Warren, which is right next to Madison Heights...never been there before though.

Maybe I was wrong about the Diamonds (from the pics I see at least), but here are some pics.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...8puY2vbe0Q1CvX

Old
  (#7)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member

10-16-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac J View Post
Hall of Fame Billiards is in Warren, which is right next to Madison Heights...never been there before though.

Maybe I was wrong about the Diamonds (from the pics I see at least), but here are some pics.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...8puY2vbe0Q1CvX
That place looks pretty decent, there is another one called Ball & Cue in the area that looks to be a close drive from my hotel, along with The Rack.

If anyone form AZB wants to meet at a certain place I'm down with visiting any of those.

I will be in Sunday night 10/20 so will be glad to head out to one of those then, and may be out every night to one of those till Thursday.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: