Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page EMILY DUDDY Professional
Page 18 of 20 « First 8161718 1920

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#256)
sonny burnett
AzB Bronze Member
sonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny burnett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-14-2019, 03:03 PM

After most of a lifetime spent in one room or another I really call hollyweird on the insults.

I have never heard anything close to what was presented. It's actually quite the opposite. Anyone trying that crap got a very quick and lasting lesson in social studies.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#257)
Cadillac J
AzB Silver Member
Cadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Well, of course the guy she has known for years is not going to stop treating her the same way he treats everyone, like loud mouth know it all. And of course, even he was not going to start razing a "new" guy he just met, who said he was cousins with Jennifer... so he was not some random dude, he was a family member of a well respect pool player from the same room.
This is what I've been thinking and surprised that no one has mentioned this part, as it has nothing to even do with gender/sex aspect of it all.

Friends bust each others' balls, male or female...not that hard to understand.

No one is just going to start talking shit to a person they just met for no reason, let alone a family member of Jen B.

Anything on TV is setup for entertainment/drama, common sense. Man this thread took a turn.

funniest thing I have read in a long time!
Old
  (#258)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

funniest thing I have read in a long time! - 10-15-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Show "all indications".

Show stats.

pj
chgo

pj,

You have a thirty year plus record of ignoring proof of simple mechanical principles. Do you really think I am going to waste time researching for you? Dig for yourself! You can find stat's to support anything you want to. However, I have long been able to look at things for myself.

I wasn't taught to hate. I was taught to be tolerant of all people. I stick to that until I am met with intolerance and people that walk on other's rights. Every time I see a baker hauled into court over what turns out to be a set-up from the jump, every time I see a florist getting the same treatment at their own business, I get a little less tolerant. There is an old rule of nature we see every day right here on AZB. Push somebody, they push back! My tolerance fades fast when people want to be equal but with special privileges.

Hu

Old
  (#259)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-15-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
You have a thirty year plus record of ignoring proof of simple mechanical principles.
That's about 10 years before I ever posted online.

Quote:
Do you really think I am going to waste time researching for you?
lol

Research clearly isn't your strong suit.

pj
chgo

my qualifications. what about yours?
Old
  (#260)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

my qualifications. what about yours? - 10-15-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:

lol

pj
chgo

Somebody sent me some of your posts from the stone age, the eighties. You were saying the same BS then. Was it RSS feed? Anyway, that is when I quit wasting time trying to explain to you water is wet.

About R&D, you know RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT. I made my living at it for years and was Vice President of a Research and Development corporation. I was recruited for that position by a man that had over eighty patents to his name.

Now, just what are your research qualifications??

Hu

Old
  (#261)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 03:22 PM

Gotta say it. There's a whole bunch of a55h0lishness ping-ponging around in this thread. Here's a clue: None of what you guys are bickering about in this thread is going to change the world one bit, and all you are doing is pi$$ing each other off.

If you can't tolerate someone who thinks a little different than you, can you at least tolerate other fugging pool players?

It's okay to BE an a$$hole, just don't seek to constantly put it on display.

Old
  (#262)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
Gotta say it. There's a whole bunch of a55h0lishness ping-ponging around in this thread. Here's a clue: None of what you guys are bickering about in this thread is going to change the world one bit, and all you are doing is pi$$ing each other off.

If you can't tolerate someone who thinks a little different than you, can you at least tolerate other fugging pool players?

It's okay to BE an a$$hole, just don't seek to constantly put it on display.
And how is this going to change the world?

Welcome to the fray

Old
  (#263)
mikepage
AzB Gold Member
mikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:

lol

pj
chgo
Come on Pat. Donít you remember? It was back in the 80s. We used to get together, smoke a couple fat ones, and ignore simple mechanical principles while eating a 16-oz bag of lays...

mike page
http://www.fargorate.com
player ratings for the world

Old
  (#264)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

10-15-2019, 10:17 PM

Hey guys, check out the top of the screen on this post. See where it says "Main Forum"? Notice that it doesn't say "Non Pool Related". It also doesn't say "Spout Your Political Nonsense Here".

Mike (The guy who has to clean up the thread to get rid of all of the political nonsense)

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#265)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage View Post
Come on Pat. Donít you remember? It was back in the 80s. We used to get together, smoke a couple fat ones, and ignore simple mechanical principles while eating a 16-oz bag of lays...
Credit where due: many of the simple mechanical principles I ignore were learned from you.

pj
chgo

Theoretical Thread Recap
Old
  (#266)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

Theoretical Thread Recap - 10-16-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
How this thread got so off kilter I'm not sure, but I don't plan to read all 19 pages to find out. I read a few excerpts from each page and something got lost in the translation for me.
I can't watch the show on the web because I'm in Canada and I don't actually have cable to view it on there. I can assume it's a standard, "white men are garbage and treat women bad" episode with a little, "girl power roar!" and then they show the boys up because women are better at, like, totally, like, everything, like. Yay! Teehee!

In the middle I believe she says she's a pro and of course, the argument here becomes she's not good enough to be a pro, someone will then have to say she's not good looking enough for them and somewhere further along it will become barking over, "if she would only play me...", and finally we have to bring in the government and political beliefs.

In the mid-teens of pages people will come to feel only their own beliefs are correct and make long, angry, and argumentative posts fighting with each other over whose opinion will ultimately change the world as we know it and restore the balance of the universe.

That's my theory of how it's gone. I check these types of threads simply for the entertainment of watching it leave the rails far behind while sailing over a shark through a flaming hoop, inverted.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#267)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day

10-16-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
Hey guys, check out the top of the screen on this post. See where it says "Main Forum"? Notice that it doesn't say "Non Pool Related". It also doesn't say "Spout Your Political Nonsense Here".

Mike (The guy who has to clean up the thread to get rid of all of the political nonsense)
Nice light touch on the moderation, Mike.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#268)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 02:14 PM

I enjoy a good sandwich with a nice refreshing beverage when watching professionals play.

Old
  (#269)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 08:27 PM

Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub has great sandwiches and cold beverages.
Honestly I dont know who makes the sandwiches, or if they have a fargorate. Food is good anyways.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

yelp
Old
  (#270)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

yelp - 10-16-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub has great sandwiches and cold beverages.
Honestly I dont know who makes the sandwiches, or if they have a fargorate. Food is good anyways.

You should post a review on Yelp if you haven't already. I did a search on Fargo Billiards and the first result I got was Yelp. They are beating up Fargo Billiards pretty bad there. Some great reviews like yours but too many poor reviews too. With a possible one to five star rating they only have a flat three star rating and some one star reviews would be a zero if it was an option. Some get great food and service, some are talking hour plus waits when the place is almost empty. Some rough food reviews too. I would have thought Mike had enough friends that their five star reviews would have him over four stars out of thirty-five reviews.

Hu

Page 18 of 20 « First 8161718 1920

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: