My new Carmeli

painfullyslow

Registered
I received it yesterday after several weeks of hunting this thing down through different hands. I was specifically looking for a cue made with burl with a linen wrap, and not completely over the top in terms of price and inlays.

Absolutely worth the effort and wait...looks beautiful and plays even better. I picked up a CF shaft for it as well since I figured if I was going to have to adjust to a new cue, might as well do it with the CF shaft as well. So far, positive results.

Ebony, amboyna burl, black irish linen wrap, and other 'natural materials'

QKKAkID.jpg

V8psZCH.jpg

8o9L6DA.jpg

lZqrqjH.jpg

And here it is with the CF shaft. I have to say that I am impressed with it so far, both in terms of playability and fit/finish. The joint mates up pretty darn close to perfect.

4XQ168O.jpg

YJjWeFO.jpg

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Cool, I like each and every molecule, but I'm regretting the day they stuck 12 megapixel cameras in smart phones.

Last edited:

painfullyslow

Registered
Cool, I like each and every molecule, but I'm regretting the day they stuck 12 megapixel cameras in smart phones.

Ouch, I just noticed that this pictures are massive. I guess I need to find a hosting site that actually allows me to tailor the size of the linked picture...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ouch, I just noticed that this pictures are massive. I guess I need to find a hosting site that actually allows me to tailor the size of the linked picture...

You should be able to edit size on your phone or whatever software. Lacking that, you may want to email your pics to yourself in small size, then attach those. A good width is 1000 pixels.

I really do like the looks of your cue. The black and burl look is my absolute favorite. Is that an Olhausen table? I had the same model from the 1990's a wile back.

Last edited:

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Resized Pics

Absolutely beautiful cue.

Now, back to watching the XFL Roughnecks!

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg