One Pocket at Chandleys Chalk and Cue

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Huge one pocket event going on at Chandleys this weekend!
Come on out and get in players auction.
This tournament has been listed in us tournament events for two weeks.
We will accept late entries Friday night no later than 8 pm.
Open for more than 16 players. We will play on 9 footers and there will be open 9 footers tables and a 10 foot and 36 diamond bar tables 8 Valley bar boxes.
Here is a list of players
1 Randy Hatten. Pd
2 Ryan Hollingsworth. Pd
3 Josh Robert's. Pd
4 Derrick "Chew tobacco" Leonard
5 Mike Davis Jr
6 Jeff Abernathy
7 Chris Walsh
8 Scott Lewis
9 Bill aka , Froggy"
10 Johnathan "Henny" Hennessey
11 Jayson "Jaybird" Brown
12 Dave Ferguson
13 Clint Clark
14 Norris Brady
15 Shannon Fitch
16 Donnie Seagraves

Last edited:

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Info on event.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447863847593.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447863847593.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 701

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Jonathan Pinegar has a road name....Hennessee....
....now his road name has a nick name....Henny
....man's got it all...:bow-down:

Seems like a great place...I plan to stop at Chandley's next trip south.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Jonathan Pinegar has a road name....Hennessee....
....now his road name has a nick name....Henny
....man's got it all...:bow-down:

Seems like a great place...I plan to stop at Chandley's next trip south.
Come by and see us!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
....Seems like a great place...I plan to stop at Chandley's next trip south.

PT, you'd better stop your Canadian ass here, en route! :eek: we're 2 mls off the highway & less than an hour north of destination. and if....you....don't - you will be....on....my sh*t list! ;)

@ OP - this tourney sounds cool! we will see what we can do to make it on FRI! RHATTAN's going to be there? as i recall, he owes me his AZB Royce OB Cue....

there are some missing AZBers from Hickory & Greensboro & Asheville & Knoxville & Charlotte on that list. (yáll know who you are) it'd be fantastic if we could all 'get it together" & meet @ Chandley's on Friday night!!!!
:happydance:

PL <---- (then we could all sit ringside & post in that NPR thread of "One Pocket is So-ooo Slow...." :grin:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
PT, you'd better stop your Canadian ass here, en route! :eek: we're 2 mls off the highway & less than an hour north of destination. and if....you....don't - you will be....on....my sh*t list! ;)

@ OP - this tourney sounds cool! we will see what we can do to make it on FRI! RHATTAN's going to be there? as i recall, he owes me his AZB Royce OB Cue....

there are some missing AZBers from Hickory & Greensboro & Asheville & Knoxville & Charlotte on that list. (yáll know who you are) it'd be fantastic if we could all 'get it together" & meet @ Chandley's on Friday night!!!!

PL <---- (then we could all sit ringside & post in that NPR thread of "One Pocket is So-ooo Slow...." :grin:)

I haven't made that trip for a while...but you and the Kat are on my list.
...I've had some good times in the Carolinas.

And if I do drop by....tell Diogenes I'm bringing him a new lamp.....
....I heard he had his stolen...:eek:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hickory is a no show. Spinal epidural tomorrow. Have fun guys and pink.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member

I do not know who I are ;)

I'll be working Friday, but I might be up there Saturday. I've had a terrible chest cold for the last tw/o weeks

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

oh, he's just uppidy cause his birthday was FRI. you bring the lamp. i'll bring the light. and between the two of us compiling NA - we'll find his fricken jar, drag him to Chandley's, and a good time will be had by all!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Well if you are going to see Pink and Matt-kat you might as well swing through Colorado. There is a tough Diamond big box in my basement and we are really no further south then the Carolinas;)

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Well if you are going to see Pink and Matt-kat you might as well swing through Colorado. There is a tough Diamond big box in my basement and we are really no further south then the Carolinas;)

!! ROAD TRIP !!

Is there any money added besides the $250 per player?

while i understand your post & your question is justified....you are killing my impending Rocky Mountain High. ;)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
!! ROAD TRIP !!

while i understand your post & your question is justified....you are killing my impending Rocky Mountain High. ;)

The Rocky Mountain High is easier then ever with more Green-stores then Car dealerships in the state:eek:.

If you come and visit and bring pt109 in tow there will be a reward!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
The Rocky Mountain High is easier then ever with more Green-stores then Car dealerships in the state:eek:.

If you come and visit and bring pt109 in tow there will be a reward!

damn!
i'll TAKE that $1.00!!!!

between you dangling some mini-cues for a true test of skill,
and JB/LouF on the proverbial table,
add-in Bob, et al,
and "ët al",
i'll see you by MON @ Vegas - and AFTER this FRI @ Chandley's!

(if we play our cards right, our trips are paid for :cool: bring flowers, Girl!)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

A thread in NPR a while back ( Jimmy's Interesting maps) had me perusing States
trivia.....on one of the maps it was noted that Colorado was a center for billiards.
...gotta feeling Dr Dave and BCA headquarters had something to do with that.

I also counted up how many States I've visited....35...more than most Americans..
...I would think.
But I've never been in Colorado....been all around it though.

I figure it might be my survival instinct....
...I'm having more success gambling with players at C level....er, uh, sea level.
:embarrassed2:

The Diamond sounds good, though....and I appreciate your hospitality.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
damn!
i'll TAKE that $1.00!!!!

between you dangling some mini-cues for a true test of skill,
and JB/LouF on the proverbial table,
add-in Bob, et al,
and "ët al",
i'll see you by MON @ Vegas - and AFTER this FRI @ Chandley's!

(if we play our cards right, our trips are paid for :cool: bring flowers, Girl!)

Pink, you use way to many words with three letters or less😉 This makes my head hurt. I will finish your mini and send it to you. It will be mostly PINK ivory wood. Hang in there girl, your on the list.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
A thread in NPR a while back ( Jimmy's Interesting maps) had me perusing States
trivia.....on one of the maps it was noted that Colorado was a center for billiards.
...gotta feeling Dr Dave and BCA headquarters had something to do with that.

I also counted up how many States I've visited....35...more than most Americans..
...I would think.
But I've never been in Colorado....been all around it though.

I figure it might be my survival instinct....
...I'm having more success gambling with players at C level....er, uh, sea level.
:embarrassed2:

The Diamond sounds good, though....and I appreciate your hospitality.

I have a few states that I have not seen, Alaska, Hawaii and Minnisota, all others I have been to.

Cuebuddy> still kicking himself for not visiting pt when in Toronto last year.

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I may need to make the 5 hour drive up there for this........ If anyone in the carolinas has NOT been to chandley's yet, you are missing out BIG TIME! By far and away the nicest pool room I have ever stepped foot into....... The owner is very personable, approachable, and fun to talk with..... The food is great, cold drinks, PLUS they are open 24 hours over the weekends.... I almost slept under a pool table the last time I was there.

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW, Mr. Chandley, have you guys thought about setting up a stream in your hall? The 10 footer, or the 9 footer right next to it would be perfect spots, as well as many of the bar boxes on that side.I almost set my stuff up last time I was there to stream my buddies and I bangin balls around lol.