Drone video of Chandleys Chalk and Cue

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
Wow! Good to see there are some real pool halls around. Now I just need to talk the fiance into planning our next vacation in North Carolina.

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike,
Just wondering how much you charge an hour to play?
Making summer vacation plans and Chandleys is going to be one of our stops along the way.

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
Mike,
Just wondering how much you charge an hour to play?
Making summer vacation plans and Chandleys is going to be one of our stops along the way.

$4 one $8 two or more on any table but 10 footer it is $5 and $10 hrs
Best rates awesome food and drinks!
Look forward to seeing you.

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome Mike! Best of success in 2016! HIt me up if you're interested in instant broadcast quality HD live streaming from your room. www.feltcam.com

I hope he does. That room is PERFECT for live streaming..... Not to mention the 10 footer could host some AMAZING challenge matches.... That room is by far and away the nicest I've ever been in or seen for that matter

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ames

That is Ames mister! Mike when is your second location opening up back where it all started N.E.Ohio the area up here is starving for a room.
That is one great room you have down there.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Kind of far from Oregon...wishing you much success. Looks like a great place to spend time.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chandleyschalkandcue.com
OR Facebook chandleyschalkandcue
828 312 5575 my cell
Room number
980 635 1109
Statesville NC

I've said it before...This is a must see venue guys. (..and its in my backyard!) Great place to hold mega events (M Griffin et al). Great food -friendly Staff etc. Local action most days of the week. Enough room for both leagues and weekly Tournaments as well.

Support people who support pool like Mike has done with Chandleys. We need more people like Mike (and his family) in this business. Thanks Mike..great job sir!

Randy

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
That is Ames mister! Mike when is your second location opening up back where it all started N.E.Ohio the area up here is starving for a room.
That is one great room you have down there.

We do have a long range goal of opening about 5 more rooms like this in US.
It's a big challenge running and marketing this operation.
Thank God I have a great staff.
I don't know if I'll be back in Ohio but I do know Dallas Fort Worth is high on my list. I lived there 8 years.
We are set up to franchise.