The Cue Collection

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the site. What an amazing collection. I would love to see what Sigel paraphernalia you have.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Welcome. I also knew about you collecting Balabushkas, but had no idea about all the other stuff. You certainly have a museum quality collection.

Last edited:

mick hodapp

Registered
https://youtu.be/7bM3L1ZGiJA

Note: It's Denny Glenn!
I am new here to the forum. I have been asked to join for years, but I am sort of a dinosaur when it comes to 'posting' (and replying)...but I am finally on here.
Thanks for the welcome!
Hope you enjoy the video. Looking forward some good things for pool and billiards.

Hello Denny & welcome to this great forum.What an amazing collection you have acquired, I have been playing pool since 1961 & know a lot of the older players form the 70's & 80's & i can only imagine an iota of the stories & yarns that those cues & balls could tell !! Thank you for sharing this with us here & i truly hope that this will help to unite the billiard community closer together ,my hat goes off to you!! If you think that you might be interested in a 1993 Schon ltd #142 in real good shape with "Professor" Grady Matthews signature on the forearm let me know.