f/s gilbert 6 point

johnnyg0168

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
FOR SALE IS MY 6 POINT GILBERT. IT HAS 6 TULIP WOOD POINTS. 3 HIGH AND 3 LOW. AN IVORY HOPPE RING IN THE BUTT, IVORY JOINT AND IVORY FERRULES ON BOTH SHAFTS. TIPS ARE 13MM ONE IS A KAMUI BLACK MED. AND THE OTHER IS A MASTERY MED.. BOTH TIPS HAVE A RED PAD UNDER THEM. THE CUE HAS A WHITE WITH BLACK SPECK LINED WRAP. THERE IS ONE SMALL NICK CLOSE TO THE BUTT OF THE CUE. THAT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I KNOW OF. I BOUGHT IT AT THE DERBY THIS PAST JANUARY. THE CUE WAS BUILT IN LATE 08. IT WEIGHS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 19 oz. AND PLAYS GREAT. I WANT TO GET 800.00 OUT OF IT BUT WILL CONSIDER ANY GOOD OFFERS ABOVE 700.00. I WILL PAY SHIPPING IF BUYER PAYS PAYPAL FEES. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AT J.GOLDSBERRY@COMCAST.NET AND I WILL EMAIL PICTURES.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Gilbert Pics

Here ya go buddy

Attachments

• g3[1].jpg
    g3[1].jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,001
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 992
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 985
Last edited:

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Bump...

For a Gilbert and a Turkey.. Poor turkey..

Nice cue.. And a steal even in today's market. Why is a gilbert for 700 still here??

Felix

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I like veneers on pointed cues, but your Gilbert cue looks very nice without veneers. I like the design and the wood choices.

James

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is sick. I wouldn't take 1000 for my Gilbert, and it's a 4 pointer. Somebody is gonna get an UNBELIEVABLE deal.

johnnyg0168

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
morning bump....this is a hell of a price for this cue.......if it don't sell, oh well, it will go to the derby and get traded for a nitti or hill.

butterfriendly

Big Shots Sports Bar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is a beautiful cue my friend I can't believe it is still here. If I had not just bought a new Cam cue along with about 4 others I would snatch that sweet puppy up. I think everyone knows that Gilbert cues play Jam Up. Good luck with your sale even though at that price you shouldn't need it.

johnnyg0168

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
come on guys and gals, this is a grat price on a great cue. I am still taking offer and possible trades.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Shocked this is not gone, gone, gone. This is truly a steal with all these options. Ivory hoppe ring and joint...and ivory ferrules...come on, Gilbert very rarely does those and it's a big $ upgrade when he does.