LARGE PAINTING for Sale, Original

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Very nice I'm also a professional artist when not working on Engineering projects. I like your style and look foward to seeing more of your work.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mad Max

Max,
I've been fortunate enough to see your work in galleries and shows and I've always been amazed by your talent as well as your style.

I'd LOVE to see you do a large scale version of Willie Mosconi!! :grin:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just Because You Claim To Be a Pool Player

If you're really a pool player than shame on you.....this isn't a garage sale or flea market forum. If you want to sell art, go somewhere else. This is for buying and selling pool related items and furniture, lamps, paintings, etc. don't belong here.

Just because you may play pool, or own a cue, doesn't qualify, nor entitle, you to use the Forum as you see fit for your own monetary gain.

Your original thread/post deserves to be closed. Read the Forum rules again.

Why don't you try Craigs List since you're already selling your stuff on e-Bay but until your items are pool related instead of interior decorating, keep it off this section of the Forum.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Absolutely my style! Love it!
Sexy girls + Paintings/Posters usually equates to cheesy but this is beautiful!

cuefan86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
If you're really a pool player than shame on you.....this isn't a garage sale or flea market forum. If you want to sell art, go somewhere else. This is for buying and selling pool related items and furniture, lamps, paintings, etc. don't belong here.

Just because you may play pool, or own a cue, doesn't qualify, nor entitle, you to use the Forum as you see fit for your own monetary gain.

Why don't you try Craigs List since you're already selling your stuff on e-Bay but until your items are pool related instead of interior decorating, keep it off this section of the Forum.

Is this a joke? You shouldnt call yourself a player if you have never heard of Mad Max. Art is FANTASTIC by the way Max!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Actually I can see this as art for pool room?

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Badass piece of work Max.

Bavafongoul, I agree for the most part, however this piece is the work of a known player. Better than selling random items and calling them pocket markers.

ugotactionTX, (Lighten up Francis! ) now that was just f*ckin funny!

Lastly, badass piece, Max.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
First and foremost, as *most* are well aware, Max is not only a great pro pool player, but a heck of a nice guy, to boot. :cool:

I must, however, say I agree that this really cool piece of artwork he painted is not pool related and, as such, doesn't belong on the az for sale forum.

No more so than if shane wanted to sell his flat screen here or if Johnny listed his patio furniture.

What we're willing to overlook as a community for a pro player, well that's another story, I suppose.

But I think to keep it *fair for one and all*, exceptions probably shouldn't be made.

And Max knew he was outside the lines when he posted this thread as he acknowledged that "I know there's no pool table in it but". :wink:

One thing's for sure, the man has "Mad" skills, and apparently not just in pool. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I think that any pro player should be able to sell anything on here. I'd want a pack of Nick Varners gum from the US Open for example, that's as much pool equipment as the table LOL