An Open Discussion about an improper Banning

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
CJ. You sure spend a lot of time typing to derail threads.

I wonder how you would feel if the Mods started deleting irrelevant posts from those who rather do such, other than contribute.

No Child Left Behind. You're doing a great job here.

In fact, have you given much thought on how long it takes you to type all your posts as opposed to how many people actually skip over your Twaddle.

I know that I do for one.

10,000 posts in 2 years is a lot from CJ!!!

Put him on your ignore list. Sadly, I had to do that to 2 members recently! I am at 4 now! Two scammers just to be safe and not forget and 2 trolls just looking to fight.

You obviously have not put CJ on the list.

KD

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you really want to know about another member go check out their last 37 posts. If you don't know how to do this, please ask and a member - I'm sure they can give you a helping hand. Knowledge is power, information is a catalyst, both are necessary for understanding.

Carry on. :thumbup:

Took your advice. But only checked the last 29. Several were insulting other members, only a couple were on topic with the thread. And, of those two, the second one was stating that the first one was a joke. That makes 27 out of 29 having nothing to do with the topic of the thread. But, I guess you add a lot around here.:rolleyes: (pun intended)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Am I the only one who thinks they'd prefer to have a meat cleaver lodged in their forehead rather than continuing to read this thread?

Okay, there, I did it. :yikes: :banghead: :shocked2:

Damn this hurts...

Oh great, now I lack the neuro-connectivity to click the unsubscribe button. :angry: :shrug:

not my best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Kid. I don't have anyone on Ignore. My way of Ignoring CJ in any thread is to scroll over his posts. Good advice tho.

Unfortunately, putting CJ on personal Ignore, doesn't stop him from purposely derailing threads.

He did it to Cleary's thread, Mark Griffin's thread and apparently this one. I guess that it is partly being in need of attention and or, as soon as someone voices displeasure, he seems to go out of his way to be petulant about it.

At one time, I did believe that he was a Professional.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone has a boy/girl that needs help with their game, please feel free to PM me

I appreciate you taking the time to notice...... the irony is so thick you could cut it with a with an ultimate pool secrets dvd.

In your last 100 posts you have mentioned the name "CJ" 167 times, that's 1.67 times per post. Each time you tell me I'm talking about myself, as you talk about me.....see any irony in this? ;) I don't mind, it appears to be helping you feel better about yourself.

The "Moderation Officers" can delete any post they choose, I, unlike some understand that I'm in their place and they can "cut off" anyone they desire. Some of the posters here are like drunks that have been "86th" from a bar and sit around complaining about it.....while sipping Jose Cuervo out of a plastic cup. ;)
Funny-cat-drinking.jpg

I have decided to donate much of my time to a children's charity. If anyone wants to join me the door's wide open. The future is with children, I know from experience being a child prodigy. The only way I got out of my home town is with the assistance of players like "Omaha John," "Buddy Hall," Dalton Leong, SA John, and Keith McCready.

If anyone has a boy/girl that needs help with their game, please feel free to PM or email me. I will always make a point to respond and be as helpful as possible.

Play Well, The Game is Our Teacher

CJ. You sure spend a lot of time typing to derail threads.

I wonder how you would feel if the Mods started deleting irrelevant posts from those who rather do such, other than contribute.

No Child Left Behind. You're doing a great job here.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You're Special CJ. I think for your next Birthday, we will all chip in and get you a Helmet and a brand new box of Crayons.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Really didn't want to get scientific about it. Just went back 5 or 6 pages and only counted the posters that kept showing up.

rkc was silly to leave out, just didn't go back that far. Not going to count the mod.

You don't need to count, on the main forum, click the post count and it breaks it down per user.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
With that I'm going to Volcano's Sports Grill for a tournament.

I appreciate that, it's just what I've always wanted.

And we'll get you some self esteem, so you won't have to voice your insecurities. Why don't you take up a game called pool? You never talk about it, so it's possible you don't even support the Game. This is correct isn't it, you are bitter because of this, right?

With that I'm going to Volcano's Sports Grill for a tournament. Feel free to talk behind my back while I'm gone, wouldn't want anyone's inferiority complexes to not have a healthy outlet for expression.

You're Special CJ. I think for your next Birthday, we will all chip in and get you a Helmet and a brand new box of Crayons.

Last edited:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

And we'll get you some self esteem, so you won't have to voice your insecurities. Why don't you take up a game called pool? You never talk about it, so it's possible you don't even support the Game. This is correct isn't it, you are bitter because of this, right?

With that I'm going to Volcano's Sports Grill for a tournament. Feel free to talk behind my back while I'm gone, wouldn't want anyone's inferiority complexes to not have a healthy outlet for expression.

972133_10200459926355417_809890817_n.jpg

CJ, when you quote someone, it's much easier if you write your post below the quote. It gives the readers a frame of reference for what you're talking about first before they read your reply.

PJ got whacked for political reasons. It was totally unfair. That's why I used it as an illustration.

Lou Figueroa

Talk about "insecurities", you constantly post pics of yourself and not only that but pics of you that are older than my shoes. You always include good looking girls who are probably in their 50's or 60's by now. And you talk about someone else's "self-esteem" or "insecurities"? Get a grip dude, you ain't 20 anymore.

On the other hand, it's good to see your inferiority complexes have a healthy outlet for expression.

ONB

PJ got whacked for political reasons. It was totally unfair. That's why I used it as an illustration.

Lou Figueroa

Then just read "old nine baller" posts, PJ didn't go anywhere, he still stalks pro players, constantly. Isn't there a video pool forum he could gravitate to? LoL

CJ,

A "Pro" player in any sport is one who does not have to pay an entry fee to enter a tournament.

Nobody made McEnroe pay a fee to play the U.S. Open or Wimbledon. Nobody made Nicklaus pay to play at Augusta.

You were not and are not a "pro" player and therefore do not belong in the class of people that you say I am stalking. You simply do not have a clue, as usual.

You say I am "PJ". I assume that refers to Patrick Johnson who I do not know and have read that he is enduring a 2 year ban here?

Recently I have been accused of being "Cowboy Dennis". At least that has a more romantic connotation than "PJ", leaving Brokeback Mountain out of it of course.

Before that it was said that I was Shane Van Boening. Yep, I'm the guy who cheated Morra playing Bankpool in 2012.

Before that I was said to be SJDinPHX. I apparently signed on here during one of his several banishments. I see he is banned again...maybe I am him but I really don't like Yukon Jack and would not work for it.

Several other intelligent persons insulted me when I first signed on this site by calling me a troll because I asked a question that I was genuinely interested in. Two people answered me without insults but two were jerks.

From this thread:http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=343174

MahanMahna said:
Don't you already have a thread trolling this subject?

j_zippel said:
Troll Tra Troll Troll Troll

So you see CJ that you are just one of many who have tried to insult me here when you are the single biggest troll on this forum. You are proud of that I'm sure, nobody is a bigger troll than you.

Not long ago I looked at the most recent posters on the 1st page and you had 7 of the most recent posts. That's one of the very definitions of a troll. Anytime your name is just about off the 1st page you bump some post and get your name back on the 1st page. Ego-driven DVD sales are the point I'm sure.

I'm certain of two things, that you'll either ignore my post since it doesn't glorify you or you will post an inane comment maybe with a picture that you find cute. Those two things are written in stone.

ONB

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member

Yer kidding, right?

Low Self esteem. Hardly. Insecure? Wrong again. But thanks for reminding me tho, CJ. I seldom think about my own Self Esteem. I guess that I know where I am at.

Anyone as yourself, that feels the need to talk about themselves as much as you do, should be the last ones to question.

Pool, Hmmm. One year I flew to VNEA Vegas specifically to take the ref course, so I could help out with our Pool League.

Myself and 3 others are on our Local League committee to help out our LO.

Took a break this year due to a nasty highway accident with a drunk driver and still all messed up from that. Can't stand for longer than 15 minutes at a time. But prior to that, played on 3 teams weekly. One was my team.

Spent approx 14 K on lathes, tools, wood, materials etc and studied my butt off to be the best repairman that I can be within my ability.

So, maybe the only reason that you don't hear me talking about pool and such is because I usually don't talk about myself as much as yourself, and second, you don't pay attention to other posts other than maybe re reading yours over and over.

Anyway CJ. You know what I am posting is 100% true.

I did take Mike's advice and instead of arguing and fighting, I reported one of your posts in this thread and will probably do more.

Just so you know that if anything is done about it, there is no question as to who is responsible.

I figure that it is great advice for now and in the future. I have been a biker since 17 and know how to keep my mouth shut and not be a tattle tale, but in your case, I made a Special Consolation.

We will see if the Report Button actually works or if some do get Free Passes and Special Considerations.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I agree with the OP that the banning in this case was not very even handed. Still, banning people seem to have no real effect. There are people on here that are on their third, fourth or even greater number alias. They get booted, but they keep coming back. These are people that never contribute in any other way than to make fun of other posters and derail threads. Some people do these things with complete impunity as well.

After having been here for so many years I've realized that pool is not the reason people actually come here. Some great threads with great info on how to improve your game may grow to 3-5 pages. Nonsensical drama threads have 30+ pages of drivel. That is where the trafic lies, gossip, drama and rivalries. Perhaps that is the reason why people who generate this kind of content are not permanently banned, they are what makes this site popular. It's sad but true.

There has been an unfortunate increase in spamming and derailing by certain invididuals lateley, and I've had to put a few people on ignore. I recommend it, it does wonders for your blood pressure and cuts down on wasted time.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Some trolls are fun tho Bud. I have said it at least 10 times, Pocket Point actually did grow on me before he was turfed.

I mean, how can't you like a guy who asks if putting cheese burger grease on a pocket facing will help balls slide in easier and if anyone thought that it would be illegal to do so.

With that I'm going to Volcano's Sports Grill for a tournament. Feel free to talk behind my back while I'm gone

P.S. I almost forgot to mention this: If anyone posts in this thread or on this forum while you are at Volcano's, they are not "talking behind your back". They are just doing what people do on a discussion forum.

ONB

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing out of line about spiders post. Lou's name has came up over and over as the worst offender on the boards. Spidey dishes a little back and Lou has the nerve to point his finger. Really ????????????????

What is amusing is that right after Lou says JAM needs to have thicker skin, he asks about having links removed to the 'cartoons' Spider made about him.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

Did ya get the cash? Was it a stellar field? Did anyone ever tell ya that you look like one of the Everly Bros in the avatar pic you used for this post.

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
??

I question the motive of one of the two "I'm done" users, and suspect that they will both be back before long.

It is another case of "if user xyz is allowed to say things that I don't like, then I am gone". How do we determine which users are more important than others? And what precedent does that set when a user can have another one banned?

I hope they do come back, and I don't always agree with either of them at all..but I know they are more connected to the pro's and industry leaders in this game then most of us on here. There is already a thread started by a Pro asking why posters run the Pro's off the site so I don't think I'm the only one who sees it as a negative.

As far as one user getting another one banned...I thought the whole point is that the moderators decide who gets banned and why...and who does or doesn't get preferential treatment from the mod's...that's why this thread was started.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Palmer. I am sure that you read the bit of research that Watchez did for John on a few of the Pros that used to be here. Not all but some.

John said that made sense and maybe he had read into some of the hype wrongly.

The majority of the pros were gone before I joined the site, so I have no idea on what was said etc.

Re Pros being actually driven from the site. The only experience that I have with recent events, is when someone shows up looking for sponsorship. None of those threads have gone over well. I could read into that and assume that maybe there were some bad experiences in the past with sending players money. Maybe, maybe not.

But the use of the word, Driven, conjures up something that is most likely not close to the truth. I see AZ members lining up and throwing rocks at the pros. Maybe Words take the place of Rocks. But then you can remember the old chant we used to say, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Last edited: