I'm back..and I'm pissed !

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
It's obvious, the same reason why MOST people on this forum any forum you infect, can't stand you!

NO one, other than Freddy's family spoke to him MORE than me on a DAILY basis! And this for ALL to know, Freddy hated YOU, till His last breath!

How rude....

1,2 barbecue

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would you agree, or do think John Brumback and/or "Chicago Bugs" were the best?

CJ, do you ever bother to read, or remember anything that doesn't pertain to YOU ?..Alfie Taylor and I, have talked extensively on here, about my first coming to Dallas...But, to answer your question, YES...UJ was my first victim !...Alfie and Jack, and Jack Terry were staking him ! (you do have Alfies phone #, don't you ?) Alfie and I are still in close touch, 50 yrs. later !

We all eventually became good friends later on, and UJ steered me into some good scores around Texas...Sorry I forgot, you were still in grade school at the time, but I keep thinking something you read, may have stuck in your mind ! Let me say, I do enjoy your pictures of some of the old guy's, and you !..I must ask though, you have so MANY pics, and many were taken long before cellphones had cameras in them ???....Did you hire a professional photographer, to follow you around, and only shoot you from your 'good side' ? LOL ;)

SJD

PS..The play with UJ, is clearly outlined in SMAS ! (pg 33) Jersey Red also speaks well of me. (pg. 299)
Take a peek in there, you'll get to know me better..then you can stop trying to pry my 'beat list' out of me,..one player at a time ! :cool:

Alfie took me to Japan and Mexico to film some videos, Eddie Taylor joined us in Cancun. Eddie was always a pleasure to be around, and we hit it off immediately.

Did you ever get the opportunity to play Eddie (The Knoxville Bear) Taylor? He is known as the best bank pool player in history (with a record 37 banks if a row).

Thanks in advance for your input and experienced response.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This post is SO RIDICULOUS and so childish its honestly sad. Here's a man, quite old by his own admission whose need to feel superior or feel noticed is nuanced in many of his threads. Always that hint of "show me more respect...I deserve it."

Why did you quote SJD when your post is clearly about CJ?

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why did you quote SJD when your post is clearly about CJ?

Another troll on CJ or anyone that thinks he's ok. I answered your trolling on me in the other thread. Go check it out. Are you getting the attention you want? :D

Best,
Mike

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alfie took me to Japan and Mexico to film some videos, Eddie Taylor joined us in Cancun. Eddie was always a pleasure to be around, and we hit it off immediately.

Did you ever get the opportunity to play Eddie (The Knoxville Bear) Taylor? He is known as the best bank pool player in history (with a record 37 banks if a row).

Thanks in advance for your input and experienced response.

No, never played Eddie, I didn't even get to know him, 'til he was in the late years of his life around Shreveport ! He is quite a bit older than even me !..Great gentleman..Alfie was there, and held his hand as he passed away..As you know, he loved Eddie.

I will refrain from any judgement on bank pool..I was never around where it was played, hence I had no interest in it !..I knew Bugs only by his strong reputation for the game !

I consider John Brumback a good friend, and every time we meet, we go round and round over banks vs one pocket..John and I would have a few beers and joke about it ;)..Unfortunately, Freddy B. took it as a personal insult, that I did not care for the game !

SJD

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Eddie Taylor, Bugs, or John Brumback an "8 ahead" set of one-pocket?

No, never played Eddie, I didn't even get to know him, 'til he was in the late years of his life around Shreveport ! He is quite a bit older than even me !..Great gentleman..Alfie was there, and held his hand as he passed away..As you know, he loved Eddie.

I will refrain from any judgement on bank pool..I was never around where it was played, hence I had no interest in it !..I knew Bugs only by his strong reputation for the game !

I consider John Brumback a good friend, and every time we meet, we go round and round over banks vs one pocket..John and I would have a few beers and joke about it ;)..Unfortunately, Freddy B. took it as a personal insult, that I did not care for the game !

SJD

If you had to "bet the farm" on one match (in both of your primes) would you prefer to play Eddie Taylor, Bugs, or John Brumback an "8 ahead" set of one-pocket?

Why would you pick this particular player?
w-bet-the-farm-300x200.jpg

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another troll on CJ or anyone that thinks he's ok. I answered your trolling on me in the other thread. Go check it out. Are you getting the attention you want? :D

Best,
Mike

Yes, I know that Palmerfan was referring to SJD, but please tell me how it doesn't also apply directly to CJ.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I know that Palmerfan was referring to SJD, but please tell me how it doesn't also apply directly to CJ.

Don't you know by now that is perfectly acceptable to question and run down Hall of Fame player SJD on here, but it is not tolerable to say one word against CJ no matter how true it is?

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's obvious, the same reason why MOST people on this forum any forum you infect, can't stand you!

NO one, other than Freddy's family spoke to him MORE than me on a DAILY basis! And this for ALL to know, Freddy hated YOU, till His last breath!

You are trying to bait me into a confrontation but you are not worth it ! Let me just make a few obvious points !..Everyone knows, that like everybody else in Chicago, Freddy couldn't stand you either !..He wouldn't even SPEAK to you, for years, until you started helping him in his feud with me !

Give it a rest Smith, If you use the same language and insults here, that you used on 1P.org, you may get banned here too !..So far, sounds like no one will care ! ;)

SJD

PS..Rather than continue to embarrass yourself, try taking a few of your "anti-stalking" pills !

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please give SJD the benefit of the doubt and let's enjoy his unique pool stories

Let's keep this positive, some of us want to hear some useful input about SJD's pool playing experiences. Despite his disdain for certain Pro players, I feel he has some worthwhile contributions to this forum.

Please give SJD the benefit of the doubt and let's enjoy some stories from his unique perspective.

liakos

Banned

You're one of those people who think that if 3 people out of 100 said they didn't like strawberry ice cream, then that would mean that MOST people hate strawberry ice cream!

I see your logic!;)

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Alright. Fair enough, if that's your opinion. I'll respect that.

The problem I have is the constant sniping about other posters. We all know we don't have to read their posts. I skim a lot of content on here and don't read everything. We start a discussion, then the camps form with old agendas.

I have to respond about everything I post, when the real reason is the camp I'm in and who I support. A debate is one thing, but not one with battle lines. We'll keep chasing away the posters who give up on the thread.

CJ, is what he is. I understand what certain people think about him and about me. It shouldn't come up in every thread he's in and derail it. Rant over. :cool:

Best,
Mike

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you know by now that is perfectly acceptable to question and run down Hall of Fame player SJD on here, but it is not tolerable to say one word against CJ no matter how true it is?

I nominated SJD to start the thread.

Best,
Mike

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for starting this thread, it should be a tribute to all Pro Players

I nominated SJD to start the thread.

Best,
Mike

It's perfectly okay to question SJD about his pool playing experiences isn't it? After all, some of us truly appreciate hearing about pool's great history though story telling.

Thanks for starting this thread, it should be a tribute to all Pro Players that want to communicate freely with our membership.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you had to "bet the farm" on one match (in both of your primes) would you prefer to play Eddie Taylor, Bugs, or John Brumback an "8 ahead" set of one-pocket?

Why would you pick this particular player?
w-bet-the-farm-300x200.jpg

(1) Brumbach (sorry John :embarrassed2:)

(2 & 3) either of the remaining two, I've always heard they played about even. (not real sure though ?)

Not saying I'd have the best of it, with any one of them !..The question is way too hypothetical, for me to give a reason why..I'm just assuming John is the least experienced of the three at one pocket ! :cool:

CJ..Hope you noticed, when you talk politely, I respond the same way ! ;)

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's perfectly okay to question SJD about his pool playing experiences isn't it? After all, some of us truly appreciate hearing about pool's great history though story telling.

Thanks for starting this thread, it should be a tribute to all Pro Players that want to communicate freely with our membership.

I didn't start this thread. I started the other thread about the banners and they've morphed together. Don't blame me! J/K TY :grin:

Best,
Mike

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have you ever met John Brumback, and if so did you talk with him about pool?

(1) Brumbach (sorry John :embarrassed2:)

(2 & 3) either of the remaining two, I've always heard they played about even. (not real sure though ?)

Not saying I'd have the best of it, with any one of them !..The question is way too hypothetical, for me to give a reason why..I'm just assuming John is the least experienced of the three at one pocket ! :cool:

CJ..Hope you noticed, when you talk politely, I respond the same way ! ;)

Have you ever met John Brumback, and if so did you talk with him about pool?

I'd like to understand specifically why you would pick John above the other two. Is it something he said, did or just a "gut instinct" that he played under "Bugs" and Mr Taylor?