I'm back..and I'm pissed !

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Joey, I have a couple of questions, since I'm relatively new on this site.

The Pro Banners have been in existence for how many years? Why is it suddenly an issue?

I'm not sure why it is an issue, if it is an issue. I don't know how long the Pro Banners have been in existence.

The banners seems to be a hot topic, but the addition of additional banners to identify a pro player verges on ridiculous. :D

I will go on record to say that you and Gene Albrecht should be commended for doing what others have been unable to do. This website brings out a smorgasbord of trolls, haters and just normal people intent on making a name for themselves on the forum, hell-bent on making the top player go on tilt. You and Gene are about the only two I can think of that haven't gone on tilt. My hat is off to both of you.

I wish things weren't quite so, one-upsmanship on this forum but it is what it is.

JoeyA

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's kinda like being in a pool room..........if you were a mind-reader.

I'm not sure why it is an issue, if it is an issue. I don't know how long the Pro Banners have been in existence.

The banners seems to be a hot topic, but the addition of additional banners to identify a pro player verges on ridiculous. :D

I will go on record to say that you and Gene Albrecht should be commended for doing what others have been unable to do. This website brings out a smorgasbord of trolls, haters and just normal people intent on making a name for themselves on the forum, hell-bent on making the top player go on tilt. You and Gene are about the only two I can think of that haven't gone on tilt. My hat is off to both of you.

I wish things weren't quite so, one-upsmanship on this forum but it is what it is.

JoeyA

Live and let live, it's none of my business what other people do. Being on this forum is like being in someone's private club, they make the rules and we simply have to abide by them.

It's kinda like being in a pool room..........if you were a mind-reader.

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Palmerfan,

I'm guessing you've never been more wrong in your life.

CJ and Freddy the Beard constantly call/called attention to themselves, did you ever "straighten them out"? I doubt it.

P.S. I liked Freddy and like SJD.

ONB

Wow !...Heres a guy I don't even know, spouting page after page, of pure venom at me ???..I would certainly prefer, that you addressed your problem with me directly, rather than coming down on one of my supporters ! ..Fortunately (for me) you appear to be somewhat outnumbered, in your vicious attacks !

You are only right about one thing, I am old !...However, if you think I feel envious, disrespected, or forgotten...You couldn't be more wrong !... However, I will admit I do take a lot of satisfaction, out of getting people like you to come completely unglued ! ;)

Calm down, don't get yourself banned over "insulting attacks".. You are getting all upset over nothing !..You may learn a few things about me, that thankfully, many others already seem to know !...To paraphrase your hero (I can only assume he's your hero)..."The forum game, is the Teacher"

SJD

LOL...not page after page, try twice....and I don't need nor want to learn anything about you, as before this sight I'd never heard of you...your words speak for themselves. "unglued"?? really?? I think the man who wrote how you couldn't pay him now to have the pro label after groveling for it is the man shown to come unglued.

Like I said I don't know you and don't care to...but your need to feel respected along with the realization that you're not is wearing on you...noticeably.

Due to the fact that you are 80+ I will not continue to point out your obvious shortcomings from your own posts. Lets all pretend your motives are pure and you can live your twilight years in peace.

Best of Luck to you.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmerfan

This post is SO RIDICULOUS and so childish its honestly sad. Here's a man, quite old by his own admission whose need to feel superior or feel noticed is nuanced in many of his threads. Always that hint of "show me more respect...I deserve it."

I never heard of him ..don't care to, and the years he claims he was "going at it for the serious coin" with names we all know kind of where before my time...but I know all the other names he listed that were before my time as well. This is a textbook blatant but obvious narcissist with self esteem issues.

Never saw that in a man in his 80's...ever. Wasn't sure before whether to be sympathetic or disgusted...this post shows disgusted was the correct route. I have been out of commenting on things like this for years, but this post in particular and his others in the thread as well - where he feels (almost demands) the pro-player above his name stating his case of why it should be some sort of "no brainer" - then in this reply stating "I would not except a "PRO" banner now, if you begged me to" After he had just been ripped apart by AZ House Pro saying how he hadn't ever seen him compete or hit a ball, this 80+ yr old man lost it...all you have left in the world would be some respect, and instead you get laughed at - those are the chances you take.

P.S. - Your Jealousy of CJ is transparent to all - you may wanna lay off bringing up his name at every opportunity. Whether or not you like or dislike his posting or the fact that he sells dvd's is pointless. The fact that CJ has accomplished what he has, and putting his accomplishments next to yours - its a lose/lose for you - Shows your jealousy #1 and when the careers get compared, you are not in his league.

You guessed wrong, and I am dead right which is probably why it solicited this type of response from you.

The facts of what he said are in my post and can't be argued as those were the words HE wrote...first asking and "showing" why he deserved the pro banner early in the thread and then laughably stating "I would not except a "PRO" banner now, if you begged me to".

I showed by using his own statements so opinions won't matter. It is also blatantly apparent you will defend him no matter how wrong he is, and no matter how transparent his self esteem issues are and his jealousy of CJ is.

I don't need to "straighten them out" or anyone else...I was pointing out a monumental narcissistic post by a man dripping with anger, envy and the feeling he has been disrespected/forgotten.

How did I miss this guy's posts! Sir, YOU hit the 'OLD' nail right on the head!

I like this guy! :):):):)

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

...Due to the fact that you are 80+ I will not continue to point out your obvious shortcomings from your own posts. Lets all pretend your motives are pure and you can live your twilight years in peace.

Best of Luck to you.

Thank you Mr. Fan...But I don't require any more 'luck'...I have enjoyed my share of it, for 80+ years...With your unreasonable and vindictive attitude, you are the one who will need LOTS of luck to make it as far as I have..;)

So, Best of Luck to you.

Do I not look content ? :p (BTW, I have owned several Palmer's over the years...Always got rid of them ASAP)..:sorry:
100_0059.jpg

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
SJD.....that's a weird way to set up your living room. Did you turn your chair around for that pic because one usually doesn't turn their backs towards their company sitting on the couch and love seat. It does look mighty comfortable though.

lost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Mr. Fan...But I don't require any more 'luck'...I have enjoyed my share of it, for 80+ years...With your unreasonable and vindictive attitude, you are the one who will need LOTS of luck to make it as far as I have..;)

So, Best of Luck to you.

Do I not look content ? :p (BTW, I have owned several Palmer's over the years...Always got rid of them ASAP)..:sorry:
View attachment 371342

You are a funny dude! BTW a friend of mine (more really a friend of my brother who is 6 years younger than myself) was the starting fullback on the Bear's during the Walter Payton era, and was a pallbearer at Payton's funeral. You may be able to figure out who I'm referring to. That's if the "C" on your hat is for Chicago
Da Bears

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did I miss this guy's posts! Sir, YOU hit the 'OLD' nail right on the head!

I like this guy! :):):):)

Obviously, you should like him ! You lack the intelligence to say the same things, otherwise you would have said it to me five years ago !..Anything beyond a 'four letter, vulgar profanity' is way over your head !..I am fortunate you could only spell 2 or 3 of them !.. :cool:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Obviously, you should like him ! You lack the intelligence to say the same things, otherwise you would have said it to me five years ago !..Anything beyond a 'four letter, vulgar profanity' is way over your head !..I am fortunate you could only spell 2 or 3 of them !.. :cool:

How easily they forget about, 'Who would have the last word!'

Anyone you want me to say HI to, on the other side?:D:D:D

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJD.....that's a weird way to set up your living room. Did you turn your chair around for that pic because one usually doesn't turn their backs towards their company sitting on the couch and love seat. It does look mighty comfortable though.

Yes, I turn it around for company...See the remote ?..I have it facing this way so I can watch my 102" TV hanging on the wall...The old eyes are failin' a little ! ;)

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

So, Best of Luck to you.

View attachment 371342

We finally, now know the real reason behind the feud with Freddy... You're a Cub fan, and everyone knows Freddy is a south sider, die hard Sox fan, and he lived a few blocks from Comiskey Park ;)

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
You look passed out..disrespected..and forgotten...no worries, although I've never heard of you, you're a pro in my book.

Best of Luck to you.

Fan; Don't feel bad about NEVER hearing about him, neither did Allen Hopkins, when Freddy 'The Beard' asked if He had heard of, dare I say his name, SJD!

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We finally, now know the real reason behind the feud with Freddy... You're a Cub fan, and everyone knows Freddy is a south sider, die hard Sox fan, and he lived a few blocks from Comiskey Park ;)

Tis true !..Great detective work RJ..I only bought that hat, to piss Freddy off ! :p ..Although, it sailed right over Mr. 3-IQ's head ! (just like everything else does) ;)

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member

RJ; this explains the importance of his posts and contributive merit!

10881478_1007263975961280_4288508555316476095_n[1].jpg