Jennifer "shot clock" Barretta

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as an aside, Jennifer Barretta would have little problem beating most, if not all of us, posting in this thread.

truth :yeah:

best,
brian kc

She would have a big problem beating a lot of us on this forum, I just watched a game of hers someone posted on here, and my wife plays better than that! I'm not trying to bash anyone but you really can't call her a professional unless the term just means getting paid for playing in a tournament, which most of us have.

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a pool forum to talk about pool stuff. That's what he did. Didn't call her a whore or insult her family. Didn't bash her in any way. Just observed quite correctly that watching her play is mind numbing.

I don't think you should be banned but you ought to take a deep breath and a break from posting.

JC
no he went out of his way to start a thread that he knew would get a rise out of some people. the problem with this forum is most of you suck the life out of everything you come in contact with... so it wasnt a passing comment (let me know when you figure out shes a friend) so i said hes a phuken loser.
as for your comment telling me to take a breath- i did... and i decided to tell you to eat a dick..

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She would have a big problem beating a lot of us on this forum, I just watched a game of hers someone posted on here, and my wife plays better than that! I'm not trying to bash anyone but you really can't call her a professional unless the term just means getting paid for playing in a tournament, which most of us have.

bring her to ny skyline billiards

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm quoting my wife. A woman btw Scotty.
"I used to like watching the women play it's all we saw at the Expo before.
But after watching the men for years, I can't even watch women anymore.
They are too slow. I like Fisher and Corr for nostalgic reasons. And Vivian is great.
But give me Shaw, Shane, or Earl any day."

you are confused- i dont care if you dont like watching her play.. I think it was superdik
move to start a thread by that title.. as i said in my original reply its an asshole move

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nick-dodd-knight-v3-icon.jpg

Last edited:

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I never seen your wife play but I got 50$ that says she beats Shanelle Loraine

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
you are confused- i dont care if you dont like watching her play.. I think it was superdik
move to start a thread by that title.. as i said in my original reply its an asshole move

That’s it...you scared me...if I want to post on this subject of speed of play....
....I’ll got back to the ‘One pocket is so slow’ thread...:eek:

Actually, I will say this about Jennifer....she’s pretty and smart...lots of options in life...
...so I’m glad she is hooked to this game like a lot of us....
...she enhances the pool world.
:bow-down:

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s it...you scared me...if I want to post on this subject of speed of play....
....I’ll got back to the ‘One pocket is so slow’ thread...:eek:

Actually, I will say this about Jennifer....she’s pretty and smart...lots of options in life...
...so I’m glad she is hooked to this game like a lot of us....
...she enhances the pool world.
:bow-down:

lol one pocket must be the problem with pool

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chezka Centeno from the Phillipines plays FAST. Female version of Shaw.

Top 7 for ladies on fargo(752), so she is very legit.

She plays real fast because she is VERY GOOD, and is a NATURAL TALENT.
Some players don't have that and have to be more methodical to play their best.
However, anyone in any sport plays their best when they allow their subconscious to run the show. The real slow players are doing everything consciously - even after they get down to shoot - and that makes them very slow over the ball.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And Jenn needs a shot clock :grin:

That’s the thing that’s weird about this thread. She really doesn’t. If she played at a Matchroom Sports event with a 30 second clock, she would struggle. But I watched the time on the videos linked in this thread. She is very consistently 30-40 seconds between every shot. There is nothing wrong with that pace. The only valid thing I see people irked about is how she spends ~10 of those seconds down on the shot and appears hesitant to pull the trigger. It’s not until someone starts taking 60 seconds between shots that they should be on a shot clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JC

Coos Cues
no he went out of his way to start a thread that he knew would get a rise out of some people. the problem with this forum is most of you suck the life out of everything you come in contact with... so it wasnt a passing comment (let me know when you figure out shes a friend) so i said hes a phuken loser.
as for your comment telling me to take a breath- i did... and i decided to tell you to eat a dick..

Can I see a photo of the dick first?

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

JC

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's the game.

I will take Jenn in that action even though your wife is the favorite according to you.

Skyline will take all the action you can give and then some.

Step up.

You seem to keep missing the point. My wife doesn't play pool. I've watched many games with JB on youtube, and I don't think she is very good. She consistently misses wide open shots, many times she plays a safe only to leave her opponents an easy shot. I'm not saying you or other people don't believe she's good, to each their own, but there are many women players including locals that are better in my opinion