Esoteric

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Anyone here ever had one of his cues directly from him? How was the work? How'd you enjoy your experience with him?

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone here ever had one of his cues directly from him? How was the work? How'd you enjoy your experience with him?

Rick was a pleasure to work with and his work is second to none. The cues finish is only outdone by his meticulous craftsmanship. The cue looks as good as it plays and I think you should look more in to getting one of his cues.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I've only seen the photos.

Some good, some bad. He is his own worst enemy, though.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Odd post, given your signature.

The quote is just one of his that I found funny, there are hundreds.

Be that as it may, I'm curious how his buyers, like his cues and the experience. It is just curiosity.

Last edited:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Never had a cue of his but have spoken with him a number of times. Extremely knowledgable and always willing to answer my questions. Never seen him be anything but an asset to the community.

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love his cues. My daily player is one of his. I bought it new from him and was happy every step of the way. His work is phenomenal.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

please see the link above of the Autumn cue.

Still in my hands and I recently helped out 2 of my friends with cues and we are all very happy about them.

Great work and great playability.

Will continue the work I have with Rick and have some ideas in my head that is a work in progress.
We two work great together:).

RIck - call you soon, had some time off and concentrating on other things.

Regards

Christian

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Esoteric Custom Cues

I own a few of his cues, IMO Rick builds a great playing cue. He's always been a great person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to have him build your cue. If it where me wondering if I might like his cues, I'd have to say if you have a chance to try one out if you know anyone that plays with an Esoteric. Each player has their own likes with how they like the cue to feel. That's just my opinion, I can only say how I like them, I love the feel that Ricks cues have, but that's me. I hope you get a chance to shoot with one of his sticks. I'll add that Rick knows how to build a great playing cue. Good luck in your magic wand search. :smile:

Chris:wink:

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I exchanged PM's with him once and he seemed like a nice and thoughtful fella. That's my only interaction with him but that kind of experience with a cuemaker makes me want to work with them.