Joel Hercek For Sale

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Lot

A lot of Cue for the money. If someone out there is looking for a Hercek this is a great deal. Christmas comes early.

accdealer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i can’t believe nobody’s jumped on this, if the price gets any lower, i might have to take a shot

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Beautiful cue

I am crying in my sleep with nightmares because I want this cue and its Christmas and I have a wife and kids which unfortunately means that I have priorities Such a sad story over a beautiful cue. I hope it finds a good home if it doesn't find my home.

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
A few facts about this cue and the cue maker. First off it plays great. I've owned it a few years now and wouldn't be selling it if I wasn't raising funds for a house I am buying. I wouldn't sell it to fund a new cue. Joel is highly regarded as one of the top cue makers today. He is highly respected amongst his collectors and his peers. His craftsmanship is second to none. His integrity is of the highest priority. He is not taking anymore orders as his book is full. He realistically only makes about 5 cues a year. There are people that have been waiting a over decade for a cue from him. His basic cue starts out at 3k. Then factor in that this cue has a leather wrap and a full ivory butt cap. Both an upgrade. The butt of this cue is in great condition. If there was a guestion about the shaft diameter someone could have new shafts made and still be cheaper then what a new cue would be. So buyers beware, before you shoot me another low ball offer, ask yourself when do you think you will get a cue of this caliber at this price again? This is a golden opportunity. If I didn't own 2 other Herceks this cue would not be for sale. Thank you, Chris.

Last edited:

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think you meant that people have been waiting for a decade. Regardless, this is the best deal on AZ. I would expect this cue to be listed at $4000. A solid argument could be made that Joel is the best and is certainly a top five living cue maker. His cues are not depreciating thats for damn sure. I've got two that are not for sale...

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Great cue and price, Chris. Wish I could take it off your hands. I love me some Herceks.

Scott

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have some interest in the cue, but I play with 13mm shafts and I DO play with all my cues- no matter what the price as i cannot see just putting a cue in a closet for life- Yes the shaft diameter is an issue for many and if you do not have Joel H make you new shafts then you are not REALLY playing with a true Hercek,IMO - and how difficult and at what price would it be to get Joel to make two new shafts at 13MM, very much so, I suspect, at a price north of $400 for two new shafts that have to be matched to the butt.

My hope is that you find someone who sees the value in the cue as it lays and has the $$$ to get your sale completed.

"ALL the Best"
Mike