What do you think about this cue

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
It's a really nice total package with the extension. I've tried the red version. I didn't care for the hit of the Cynergy shaft, but thought it would be better with a soft tip. The overall quality is excellent and I think it's a good value for a CF shafted cue in relation to the current market. I like the look of the wood, but I have become accustomed to non-wood cues and looks, so this is a bit more traditional. I don't see the big Shane VB signature on it like the others. I prefer it without.

Last edited:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go by looks and so far nothing balances an all black shaft. And all that chrome belongs in a car restoration.
:smile:

Reactions: JC

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Whether it's good for you I cannot say but the Cynergy shafts are easily among the best carbon fibre shafts out there. Right up there with Revo and Ignite.

I would personally not choose the Walnut version, the walnut veneer doesn't look great, the black/red/blue versions all look better to me.

If you buy them thru this link: https://www.seyberts.com/index.php?store=azbmarketplace.com the forum profits a little bit from it.

Regards, Dave

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I believe the Walnut version is what Billy Thorpe uses. I wasn't a fan of the cynergy personally but you get a lot for that price.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not crazy about metal joints and certainly not crazy about all that extra metal.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Walnut veneer, sounds like a future problem to me. Crome is in bad taste. Personally I’d spend an extra $300 and get a Predator with the Revo. However if someone really wanted that cf shaft, get the shaft and buy a $300 butt that looks good.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Chrome won't bring it home.

First it was pink bathrooms, then it was oak and brass, then it was carpet, now it's chrome? I must be living under a rock...

Do you guys like 'mother of toilet seat' better?

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a little worried about the "veneer" and not thrilled with the price ($599)

IMHO

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and great points. I never thought about the issue with the veneer "wood". Is it essentially the same as the SVB cue which i lie in the white color because of Shane but the wrap less seems pretty cool on the Walnut.

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and great points. I never thought about the issue with the veneer "wood". Is it essentially the same as the SVB cue which i lie in the white color because of Shane but the wrap less seems pretty cool on the Walnut.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
With the extension looks like you'd have a wrapless version of what SVB plays with. If that's what you want, go for it. A word of caution tho...don't expect it being able to make you play like SVB.

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the extension looks like you'd have a wrapless version of what SVB plays with. If that's what you want, go for it. A word of caution tho...don't expect it being able to make you play like SVB.
HaHa that would be sweet if it only took the cue.