Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
For the past several years I have been collecting antique, small coin-op pool tables that were made in the early 1930s. There were about a dozen different kinds of tables made, all coin-op and sized approx about 2 feet x 4 feet. Size varied slightly by manufacturer.

I would probably bet that table mechanics who come to a home to recover, restore or relocate an antique table may have seen these tables in the home near the full size tables.

I am looking to buy several of these tables and am also looking for parts for one.

I have attached a photo of one of the tables to give you an idea of what my quest is all about.

If you know of one or come upon one let me know, I will buy it right away and make it worth your while..

Please PM me or send me an email at prout5809@aol.com.

Thanks!

Will Prout

Attachments

• Pool Table.jpg
    Pool Table.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5,173

BJones02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you by chance have a gallery of your collection available for viewing?

I collect old coin op equipment, specifically pinball machines and these mini coinop pool tables look cool as hell! I may have to try and search out for them...

Thanks for your post.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
If you have any ideas on where I might look for one of these tables, I would very much appreciate a referral........

Thanks again.

Will

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
If anyone knows of one of these, please let me know. I will provide a nice referral fee if I get the table. Thanks.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi Bob,

Yes, I saw that one a while back. It has been sold for some time.

Thanks for the post, though! And if you come upon another, please holler!

Rep sent.

Will Prout

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Hi Bob,

Yes, I saw that one a while back. It has been sold for some time.

Thanks for the post, though! And if you come upon another, please holler!

Rep sent.

Will Prout

Not something that one runs across every day .. if I do I will certainly holler! Can't be too many of these beauties around these days. There are times where I wish I had those extra holes :D

Dartman

Silver Member
I found one on eBay some time ago. Actually went and looked at it (Rockford, IL) and it was in bad shape but I put a bid in for something like $125 thinking it had potential to be a conversation piece. It eventually sold for $600+

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I'll keep an eye out for these tables.
Until the recent posts I never would of paid attention to them.

Good luck with your search

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Searching............

Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3,720

BJones02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great collection, my hats off to you. If I run into any I'll give you a shout. Looks like you definitely appreciate them and they deserve to be in a good home like that.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

Will

Thanks for posting a preview of your museum.
I am disappointed however, that my case isn't in plain view.....:(
It's probably about the size as one of those little antique mini coin op's....:)

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Will

Wow! What a cool display idea! The only time I saw one of those recently was on the TV show American pickers:)

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks for the interest in my search. If you have any ideas, or referral, or one you have that you would consider selling, please contact me.

Thanks,

Will Prout

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Thanks for posting a preview of your museum.
I am disappointed however, that my case isn't in plain view.....:(
It's probably about the size as one of those little antique mini coin op's....:)

Will got the Bludworth case?!

I'm going to check a few hide holes and see if there's still anything around.know where there's 3 bagatelle tables in different sizes though

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks.....

Will got the Bludworth case?!

I'm going to check a few hide holes and see if there's still anything around.know where there's 3 bagatelle tables in different sizes though

Thanks,

I appreciate that you are on the prowl for one. I would really like to find one.

Happy New Year!