Paul Huebler

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if Paul himself ever posted an article or not here on AZ Billiards, but, I am sure many Azer's have a Huebler Cue thought.

For many of us who happened to live at the right time through the late 70's and 80's and into the 90's, it was very hard to find a better well built cue for the price.

RIP Mr. Huebler

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His cues had a great hit/feel to them and are treasured by many that play them. I think part of that hit/feel was created by the nylon insert in the shafts he built, IMHO.

I'm not sure if Paul himself ever posted an article or not here on AZ Billiards, but, I am sure many Azer's have a Huebler Cue thought.

For many of us who happened to live at the right time through the late 70's and 80's and into the 90's, it was very hard to find a better well built cue for the price.

RIP Mr. Huebler

outrider1

Registered
I used to call Paul if I had questions on an earlier cue from him. He always answered his own Company phone and was a real pleasure to talk with. A true gentleman.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought my first Huebler (first real cue also) in the early 90's, played with it until 3 years ago. I currently own 4 Hueblers and I just gave one to my son.

You might say I'm a Huebler fan. Sadly, I never met him even though I lived a few hours away.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought my first Huebler (first real cue also) in the early 90's, played with it until 3 years ago. I currently own 4 Hueblers and I just gave one to my son.

You might say I'm a Huebler fan. Sadly, I never met him even though I lived a few hours away.
I met him at Huebler Cup a few times in the early 90’s in Vegas. Never really got to know him, saw him in the pool room in Vegas too a few times.

My first good cue was a H-14.

The chess cues are cool too, I haven’t seen one in years

Best
Fatboy😀😀