Looking for a pool table

mufret

Registered
Currently getting my basement finished and am looking for a pool table. Before I order a new one, I wanted to see what might be available. Specifically looking for a 7 foot Diamond Pro-Am or Smart table but will have room and will consider other sizes up to 9'. Will also consider good conditioned 7' bar / coin op tables or Brunswick Gold Crown, Anniversary, Centennial or Metro models. If you have anything similar to the above tables available (the closer to Salt Lake City, the better) or have delivery options available, please let me know.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Currently getting my basement finished and am looking for a pool table. Before I order a new one, I wanted to see what might be available. Specifically looking for a 7 foot Diamond Pro-Am or Smart table but will have room and will consider other sizes up to 9'. Will also consider good conditioned 7' bar / coin op tables or Brunswick Gold Crown, Anniversary, Centennial or Metro models. If you have anything similar to the above tables available (the closer to Salt Lake City, the better) or have delivery options available, please let me know.

Check ebay, there's a Centennial listed as an Anniversary in Colorado

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have a GC I
PM Me.