14.1 hof banquet

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
No audio? Months to prepare and they can't figure out how to pipe the audio into the stream? What??????

Sheeeesh...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why stream the HOF banquet when you can't hear what they're saying? I'd pay to listen now, if I could. What a joke.

brooklynplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was audio at the beginning - but they were having issues with the wireless mic - which they couldn't resolve so they just got a portable system so that those in attendance could hear

There wasn't much Al could do, as his stream was getting the audio from the house system, which they are now by-passing.

I was at Steinway yesterday and the wireless mic wasn't working then in person (well was working 45% or the time ha)

Instead of fixing it I guess they just waited for it to die, which happened tonight finally ha

Hope this helps

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
We had a house full of people here in Vegas to watch Allen get inducted. Ended up being a party pooper. Things happen and nothing in streaming is 100%. Was just sad to not get to watch.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No audio? Months to prepare and they can't figure out how to pipe the audio into the stream? What??????

Sheeeesh...

I bet if they were charging for the stream that audio would have been fixed.

I agree with some of the posters here: why even bother if you're going to do it half-ass?

With all due respect this just looks bad; I'm disappointed for those who counted on this.