call dean
214 477 7323

pictures will be provided to qualified buyers
confidentially,privately

the only thing you take my word for now is
that you will be treated the way people like to be treated from the
minute you call through the conversation,with the photographs i provide

your name will not be given or sold to dealers who pester you
you will be able to confirm everything i tell you through Laurie Franklin at south west cues

no one will know you bought the cue unless you tell them

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Welcome to AZ!!

Would love to see pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First rule of AZ Billiards: Dean don't do pics
Second rule of AZ Billiards: Dean don't do pics
I think you'll get my point. Now if Dean lists a cue for $1500 with no pics and you have the cash, buy it, it's most likely worth quite a bit more than you paid.

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First rule of AZ Billiards: Dean don't do pics
Second rule of AZ Billiards: Dean don't do pics
I think you'll get my point. Now if Dean lists a cue for $1500 with no pics and you have the cash, buy it, it's most likely worth quite a bit more than you paid.

As much as I have read about and respect Dean's integrity,I could never do business like this.Custom cues are about personal tastes.I have money to buy just about any cue I could ever want.I'll know which one it is when I see it.I apoloigize for posting in your sale thread Dean but it drives me crazy.

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Get with the times.

How can anyone in there right mind expect anyone to just send payment for that kind of money and buy a cue for 15,000 sight un seen, I don't care if deanoc sells cue for less then they are worth or what ever you guys say, It's time Deanoc got with the times Get out of the cave your living in and learn how to take a dam picture and post it like a big boy,,,,, Anyone who sends that kind of money for a cue that hey are expected to believe is something over the rainbow is straight a fool...

ktmrider765

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I agree it's 2016 and my 79 yr old grandfather can send a picture...

I was once interested in a cue of deans and asked him for a picture.. His response was "if I have to provide a picture it's $200 more" that was about 2 years ago.. Regardless of reputation that's just arrogant to me.. And it's not just this post.. It's every post..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Yes I agree. Who will pay that much money without seeing the cue. I know deanoc is a legit guy but that's not how business works these days.. I know for some good cues people dont like their cues exposed, I mean he could always state for serious buyers, I'll email pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'd imagine that Dean can provide pics of these cues to the type of buyers that would be interested in them. Aside from these cues, which are in a different market than most of Deans site unseen offers, I have yet to see anyone upset with what they received from Dean. Also, I think a lot of us get a kick out of seeing the buyer post pics after they get their new surprise cue. I know I've kicked myself more than once for not calling that number. Someday...

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i can get pictures of these cues to a qualified buyer
just call me
we visit,i tell you about the cues if you are a potential buyer isend pictures

we go from there
most people like personal service when they get it

they just don't get it often

the prices are high,and this turns people off,but if you are
the type of buyer who can afford something very very unusual and don't mind paying to get what you want
call me
we talk
i send pictures confidentially and privately
you like,you buy
you don't,you don't

if you recognize south west to be the very best
you look at the history of the values going up the special masterpieces going up at even faster rates

call monday thru saturday please
dean

these cues are presently in the dennis glenn collection,the worlds best collection
you are going to get the best
dean

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I can't afford to see pics, doesn't bother me one bit. If you are a buyer for a 20k cue, I'm sure you'll be taken care off. Any of you who questioned that, we're not subject to that market.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I know Dean for I guess more than 10 years, and I still remember back in 2007 I met him in person at Dallas we talked about cues and he showed me one of a kind box szamboti with gold inlays which you don't see that cue everyday, he is legit and a very respectable collector.

Here is my thought, it's buyers right whether to buy the cue or not, but it's also seller's right to choose the way he handles the sales, if you don't like it, just get out of there, why asking for the pix if you are not serious buyer and what do you want the pix for? I'll tell these guys bugged me to Fxxk Off as I don't know you anyway plus if you don't intend to buy then don't ask, I have seen countless people only ask out of curiousity and some even take the unfair advantage to get the pix and do the resale without acquiring prior consent from the original owner, I always call these people lier and scumbag.

I have seen these two fancy southwest cues in person so these two cues are real deal, I flew half the globe to see these cues in person and I found people asking for pix just sit infront of the computer and not even sure about having the budget, come on, if anyone of you make up your mind got the money and is really interested in these kind of cues who wouldn't make a call for the check before hand and I believe Dean will sure provide all the details even including the pix to the serious buyer, I live in Taiwan and I make international call myself almost everytime if I am to buy any cue!!

Last edited: