Help finding a good mechanic.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will any of you guys recommend a mechanic in or willing to go to the Beaumont, Texas area? I purchased a gc a couple of months ago and appears to have some issues. The rails/cushions seem high. The skirt, castings and pockets/pocket liners appear to be installed crooked. There’s a slight drift from the rail to the center going towards one of the pockets.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will any of you guys recommend a mechanic in or willing to go to the Beaumont, Texas area? I purchased a gc a couple of months ago and appears to have some issues. The rails/cushions seem high. The skirt, castings and pockets/pocket liners appear to be installed crooked. There’s a slight drift from the rail to the center going towards one of the pockets.

I wanted to make one correction to the above. I should have said aprons instead of skirt.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

First question you need to ask of the Texas mechanics, is which end of the table to the horns belong on, the head or foot?

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First question you need to ask of the Texas mechanics, is which end of the table to the horns belong on, the head or foot?

As someone who is clueless when it comes to pool table mechanics, I have no idea what that means but I will pass it on when I find a mechanic.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
It goes that way!

Lol now that's funny right there- if you're roping it goes that way ^, if you're ridin, it goes < that way, they're on the "chute" side 😉Luckily I have my ropebag in the truck too and cover my bets! Guess the hook em horns logo cloth is for safety players? Anyway- I'm working an hour from Beaumont right now. I can check it out when I'm finished in liberty, before I start on north Texas, if you want. -[QUOTE =realkingcobra;6374604]First question you need to ask of the Texas mechanics, is which end of the table to the horns belong on, the head or foot?[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• a2d82fd70ca4d2eb1e5d125d00f9b2ba.jpg
    a2d82fd70ca4d2eb1e5d125d00f9b2ba.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 152