4-point Bob Danielson cue

junnel

Registered
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
***SOLD***

Mint cue by BD cues. No dings or scratches. Bob makes great cues. You can search his cue reviews here in the forum.
-4 point Bocote into Curly maple forearm, bocote butt
-forearm is cored with purpleheart
-Dark brown spanish bull leather wrap
-5/16x14 joint pin
-ss360/2 shaft by Bob, 12.5 mm diameter(not his usual 12.75mm)
-Kamui black soft tip
-Total weight is around 18.5 oz.
-Straight together and apart
PM me if interested.
DSC_7890.jpg

DSC_7883.jpg

DSC_7916.jpg

DSC_7899.jpg

DSC_7923.jpg

Last edited:

mic777

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Real beauty... Would buy it instantly if I hadn't been waiting for my custom cue from him which should be ready in a couple of weeks. Bob is doing great job here. I don't know what he is doing with the wood but his stuff is out of space. :thumbup: I've tried one of his shafts last year (SS 360/2) and since then I've bought 2 more of his shats (360/2 and 360/P) and ordered a 4 pointer with 2 shafts. I don't care for anything else anymore. Good luck with the sale, should sell qucikly.

junnel

Registered
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Real beauty... Would buy it instantly if I hadn't been waiting for my custom cue from him which should be ready in a couple of weeks. Bob is doing great job here. I don't know what he is doing with the wood but his stuff is out of space. :thumbup: I've tried one of his shafts last year (SS 360/2) and since then I've bought 2 more of his shats (360/2 and 360/P) and ordered a 4 pointer with 2 shafts. I don't care for anything else anymore. Good luck with the sale, should sell qucikly.

Thanks. I actually have 3 of his cues. The only reason why I have to sell this beauty is because of my new Southwest cue. It is hard to go back and forth between a southwest and and a low deflection shaft like this. Hope it will get a new home soon.

mic777

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks. I actually have 3 of his cues. The only reason why I have to sell this beauty is because of my new Southwest cue. It is hard to go back and forth between a southwest and and a low deflection shaft like this. Hope it will get a new home soon.

Yes, I saw you had on sale one Tim Scruggs too (sold now) because of the new SW...