is superman ready for tony?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gomez looked good against Lunda but Tony and Shane are another breed of cat. If Roberto did beat Tony, even in a short race, I suspect he was getting weight.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gomez looked good against Lunda but Tony and Shane are another breed of cat. If Roberto did beat Tony, even in a short race, I suspect he was getting weight.

I agree. Shane and Tony (and a few more...very few) are a level or two above Roberto.

I'm sure he'll improve more and more but, I have my doubts that he will ever develop such a gear to compete with the elite for the cheese.

Jeff

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roberto live in Houston now and One Pocket is big there.

He plays the game all the time now.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Roberto can play trex even he has greatly improved since the last time I played him. I guess a lot can happen in couple years.

Jeff
He has serious shooting ability and a ton of heart as he just showed it playing Evan where most had him as a big underdog 2 yrs ago he had zero shot ,,

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
What does that mean?

It meant noone that has seen shane play and care about One Pocket should be betting against him unless he's gambling with the top 3 players, and then it's not lock. I just worded a weird sentence on Ambien :)

Alex plays the game better than dennis in every aspect, the only reason to think Dennis could beat him was mentioned by few one here, the psychological angle between the two, idk much bout filipino culture so idk about that, ask Jay or JRC.

IMO Alex at his best could give anyone on the planet 10/8, with shane giving him the most fits if the bet is high enough.

Last edited:

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Sorry but I dont agree, you are close though:thumbup:

Dennis beats Alex everyday and then Shane playing a little 1 pckt moves him up, and who the hell knows what Corey will show up - he may beat everybody on the planet easily

People have been down on Deuel the past year, all while he's been booking 2nd in the toughest fields probably ever, His One Pocket game has evolved even more imo not to mention his 10 ball break.