2020 AZB Ghost Challenge - Official Thread

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Scott - just working to get back into form after a 2 year break from competing. I spent a lot of time driving them into the rails before this set :). HNY.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jan 5, 2020 on my Olhausen 9 footer

https://youtu.be/4otEGuQ5tQ4 (7-2 in set 1)

https://youtu.be/L_xJoAGsceE (7-1 in set 2, once I realized combinations count)

Nice shooting Gerry, good to have you back.

I got up at 4:30 this morning got ready for work and put a quick hour in this morning. My game is back on track. I stood up on one shot and missed a thin cut in the side.

Beat the ghost 7-2 in 8-Ball BIH

https://youtu.be/FGzvVUduqh8

Who needs sleep;)

First post updated with latest scores.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just played a set of 15-Ball Ghost. I started super duper strong but lost 5-7. Gotta post video later. Couple of crazy racks there. :)

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jeff. I played 14-1 to warm up b4 my buddy came over today. Played for 5 hours, was still struggling but managed to beat him every set.

I'll put 2-3 hours in after work tomorrow and try to give the ghost a big nonut.

Cheers!
Scott

Yes sir!

Thats some impressive table time.

I wish everyone was as passionate and healthy as you seem to be.

Again, good on you,

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting Gerry, good to have you back.

Who needs sleep;)

First post updated with latest scores.

Always good to have another person actually posting vids....especially one that has game.

Sleep??? Man, I've been sleeping way to much lately. The meds keep me sluggish at times.

I get jealous when I watch all you young/healthy fellas playing.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just played a set of 15-Ball Ghost. I started super duper strong but lost 5-7. Gotta post video later. Couple of crazy racks there. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ speaking of jealous:frown:

Poolmanis always brings something special as well.

Can't wait to see your vids manis!

Jeff

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Win 7-6 vs 6 ball ghost, 9' GC. First time hitting balls this year. No video, camera is down for a bit. I was up 6-2, and the ghost caught up hill-hill. He is relentless. I'm happy:)

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Win 7-6 vs 6 ball ghost, 9' GC. First time hitting balls this year. No video, camera is down for a bit. I was up 6-2, and the ghost caught up hill-hill. He is relentless. I'm happy:)

Good shooting Iusetoberich. I'm looking forward to your vids after you get the camera going again.

I bet you'll be glad when it's all done. You've had a pretty good project going for some time now.

I've been trying to talk my wife into letting me do what you have done at your place. I really, really like it. I've begged and begged but, I'm not sure if she'll go for it or not. We'll see.

Again, congrats on the set,

Jeff

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played 2 sets of 10-Ball Pro Ghost. Lost first 5-7 even I was doing all kind circus stuff. Second one solid breaking and won 7-3. Ghost was lucky to get those 3.. :wink:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I played 2 sets of 10-Ball Pro Ghost. Lost first 5-7 even I was doing all kind circus stuff. Second one solid breaking and won 7-3. Ghost was lucky to get those 3.. :wink:

I always think of a pool playing praying mantis when I see your name :)

Nice playing man! And to Gerry, rich man, and side pocket as well. Rich...I also won hill/hill with the damn 6 ball ghost the other day lol. I keep trying to blank him but I do something dumb every time, I’ve gotten 5-0 up a couple times but I can’t get that 7

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Even at higher levels of play, it's not easy to beat the pro ghost in 10 ball.

Congrats on being able to beat the pro ghost but, a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on being able to say the ghost got lucky to even get a game one the wire.

Very impressive manis. Then again, we've come to expect that from you a few others around here.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are several really strong players on AZB.....lets try to get all of them to join our challenge.

Those of you who carry some weight need to nudge them into doing it.

Jeff